- 5 hrs ago Types Of Monsoon Diseases And Ways To Prevent Them
- 6 hrs ago How To Remove Nipple Hair Permanently At Home Using Natural Methods
- 7 hrs ago Guru Purnima 2020: Here’s The Date, Muhurta And Significance Of This Day
- 7 hrs ago Remembering Saroj Khan As The Legendary Choreographer Who Wore Vibrant Salwar Suits
- Movies Aamir Khan’s Daughter Ira Khan Begins Adulting; Moves Into New House
- News Why prime minister of a strong India so weak, asks Cong on border standoff
- Technology BSNL Discontinues Rs.149 Postpaid Recharge Pack
- Finance RIL Only Indian Entity In Top 100 Global Companies To Thrive Amid The Pandemic
- Sports Coronavirus pandemic prompted Ferrari decision to ditch Vettel
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki XL5 Spotted Testing Once Again In India
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
Vinegar is a very common cooking ingredient primarily made up of acetic acid and water. Although there are several forms of vinegar but the most commonly used are white and apple cider vinegar. But do you even know that there are home remedies for cracked heels as well? Lets find out in this article today.
Most of the vinegars used by consumers is of 5% concentration as beyond that it can be corrosive and damaging for human skin. However, some solutions with 10% concentration are also available for some purposes with careful handling.
Vinegar is actively used to clean carpets or laundry. It is a very good agent to deter cats from using your belongings as toilets. One of the most widely accepted usage of vinegar is to instantly cure pesky hiccups.
The culinary uses of vinegar are ample but little is known about its medical usage.
It is mostly used to fight cholesterol and diabetes, but astonishing effects of vinegar for cracked heels cannot be denied.
Some of the most easy and successful home remedies for cracked heels are:
1. White Vinegar
Soak up your feet in the medicated and one of the best home remedies for cracked heels with one portion of white vinegar and two portions of warm water. Scrub the dead skin with a pumice stone after soaking for 20-25 minutes.
2. Curd Recipe
Curd is well known home remedies for cracked heels because of its moisturizing and anti-bacterial properties. When mixed with white vinegar the solution removes all the dead skin along with curing the deep gushes formed because of cracks.
3. Cocoa Or Sheer Butter Magic
Add white vinegar to a mixture of warm water and sheer/cocoa butter to make up for your own personalized home remedies for cracked heels. This mixture cure cracked heels along with providing well balanced nourishment.
4. Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar also cures cracked heels with perfection. Dip your cracked feet in a mixture of apple cider vinegar and warm water with one portion of apple cider vinegar and two portions of warm water.
5. Olive Oil Trick
Olive oil with vinegar is one of the best home remedies for cracked heels. Massage your feet with the mixture to cure the heels, since vinegar removes the dead skin and olive oil nourishes them.
6. Honey To Soothe
Honey and vinegar for cracked heels is the star of the discussion. Honey moisturises the heels along with disinfecting them while vinegar removes the dead skin. Massage your feet with the mixture and let it dry. Wash off your feet with warm water later on to cure the cracked heels.
7. Miracle Pack
Paste of honey with rice dough and vinegar is in the list of classic home remedies for cracked heels. Make the paste and apply it on your feet to dry and wash off with warm water. This pack is an excellent cure for the feet with cracked heels. Add olive oil to if you have extremely dry skin to reap greater benefits.
8. Listerine Pot-Pourri
This is one of the most famous home remedies for cracked heels. Soak your feet in a soothing and fragrant mixture of one portion of Listerine and vinegar with two portions water for 10-15 minutes. Once the feet have been soaked sufficiently remove the dead skin using a pumice stone.