- 16 min ago 73% Population Of Odisha Has Developed Antibodies Against COVID: ICMR Survey
- 1 hr ago Karisma Kapoor Celebrates Spring Stylishly In The Fall; Posts A Cute Set Of Pictures With Randhir Kapoor
- 1 hr ago Benefits Of Pomegranate For Babies: When To Introduce And Things To Remember
- 5 hrs ago Janhvi Kapoor And Ananya Panday Flaunt Green Outfits At The Global Citizen Live 2021 Event
- Finance 3 Best Aggressive Hybrid Funds To Consider In 2021 With 1 Year Returns Over 70%
- Technology 5G Spectrum Auction And Launch Likely To Delay Further: Here's Why
- Movies Mollywood Actress And Dancer Sreelakshmi No More
- News Kanhaiya Kumar joins Congress
- Sports IPL 2021: MI vs PBKS, Match 42 Live Updates: Mumbai Indians look to end the losing spree in UAE
- Education JMI Entrance Exam Result 2021 Declared For All Courses, Check JMI Result Link
- Automobiles Toyota Yaris Discontinued In India; Toyota Belta Coming Soon
- Travel Top 10 Places To Visit In Karnataka in Winter
If your tired of going to the dentist every month to remove the gunk behind your teeth, here are some of the best home remedies you need to take a look at today!
According to experts it is said that even if you take good care of your teeth, you will still have bacteria thriving in your mouth.
The bacteria mixes with proteins and food byproducts to form a sticky film called dental plaque. This nasty looking plaque gets stuck to the teeth and is difficult to clean with a tooth brush, especially when the plaque settles behind the teeth.
Avoiding to dentists, if you fail to remove the plaque, it will only cause a ton of oral problems like inflamed and infected gums due to the presence of bacteria every time you eat, since the bacteria acids mixes with your food thus leading to the damage of tooth enamel and cavities.
So, here are some of the most simple ways to remove plaque naturally without a dentist visit, take a look.
Cloves Do Wonders
Crush 3 to 4 cloves. Add one tablespoon of lemon juice to the powder and mix it well. Now apply the paste over your teeth, and brush it with a tooth brush. The paste will help remove the tartar naturally.
Strawberries Remove Plaque
Strawberries are the best natural ingredient you can use to clean your teeth naturally. All you need to do is massage your gums and teeth with a fresh cut strawberry. Don't forget to gargle with warm water after.
The Power Of Pomegranate
Pomegranate flowers are crushed to powder. A pinch of black salt is added to the powder along with a drop or two of water. Using this paste, brush your teeth twice in the day. This will help to remove plaque naturally without a dentist help.
Baking Soda Is The Best
Baking soda is one of the oldest kitchen ingredients used to get rid of plaque. All you need to do is massage your teeth with the soda, leave your mouth open for 2 minutes and then brush your teeth with a tooth brush. In no time you will see the tartar removed.
Did you know coriander leaves can help prevent cavities. It is also used to remove the tartar from behind your teeth naturally at home. All you need to do is gargle your mouth with coriander water.
Make a paste out of walnuts. Rub the paste over your unhealthy tartar teeth and gums too. Now brush your teeth for 2 minutes to remove the plaque naturally at home.
Eat An Apple
An apple a day keeps the doctor away, this is one thing you should always follow to stay healthy. Biting into an apple helps to remove the tartar naturally. On the other hand, it helps to strengthen your gums and prevent bleeding gums.
Orange Peel Away
Orange peel when made into a powder should be mixed with a teaspoon of lemon juice and then massaged or brushed into the teeth to remove plaque naturally. Follow this process twice in the week.