Beautiful legs definitely add a glamour quotient to your looks. Beautiful and lean legs is what every girl dreams of. But, it has been often seen that most of us don't take much care of our legs as compared to other body parts.
The entire weight of the body is carried by the legs. Therefore, when we do a lot of muscle exercise, the muscles of legs start forming lactic acid that make your legs look dull and tired. So, after a research on how to get beautiful and glamorous legs we are here with some ideas.
1. Drink lot of water: Hydration is must for a body to look healthy. If you want to have glamorous and beautiful legs then start drinking atleast 8 glasses of water everyday. Drinking water hydrates your body and makes your skin and body parts look beautiful. This beauty tip will also helps you to prevent muscular cramps.
2. Foods for healthy legs: Legs can develop blood circulation problems very easily. Varicose vein and thrombosis are the common blood circulation problems that makes your legs look dull and tired. Therefore experts says, that omega-3-fatty acids found in salmon, walnut and avocado must be included in the diet. Besides this, citrus fruits like oranges, kiwis, strawberries, etc should also be included in your daily diet. These fruits will help you to get glamorous legs.
3. Avoid saturated fats: If you want to have beautiful legs then it is time for you to say bye to fried and junk foods. As these foods are high in saturated fats they give rise to many circulatory problems resulting in swelling of legs.
4. Relax your legs: So after you dive on your bed, prop your leg up or lean them against a wall. It is a good exercise for your legs to make them look healthy.
5. Exfoliate Your Skin: Exfoliating your skin is very important for your legs to look good and healthy. Apply an exfoliating cream and gently rub with loofah. This removes dead skin cells that in turn make your legs look very clean and attractive.
6. Use vitamin E lotion: Vitamin E is also called the beauty vitamin. Lotions that has vitamin E can really do wonders to your legs. Apply lotion that has vitamin E and make sure you massage it in an upward motion. Also make sure you apply a sunscreen if you are going out in the sun.
7. Choose comfortable footwear: Always wear footwear that makes you feel comfortable. However, many women wear heels that are uncomfortable to follow the trends. Wearing stilettos and platform for a long period can give you foot pain and make your legs look tired.
So have you tried any of these beauty tips yet?
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Scribe Murder Case: Gurmeet Ram Rahim, 3 Others Get Life Imprisonment
- India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: Preview
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans