- 36 min ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Katy Perry, Jacqueline Fernandez, And More
- 1 hr ago No Shave November Special: Tips To Maintain A Healthy Beard
- 1 hr ago Planning A Wedding? Check Out This Honest And Hilarious Wedding Invitation Card
- 8 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 16 November 2019
- Sports Valencia MotoGP: Quartararo takes honours in practice session
- Technology Redmi K30 5G Launch Confirmed For 2020, Could Be Most Affordable 5G Smartphone
- Movies Bigg Boss 13: Krushna Abhishek Reacts To Siddharth’s Rudeness Towards Aarti; Calls Sid ‘Muhfat’
- News ‘Furry-friends- forever’, li’l cheetah cub and a dog’s adorable sleepover
- Automobiles Maruti Eeco Sales Up 50 Percent In October: After Omni Discontinued
- Finance Bill Gates Reclaims The World’s Richest Person Title
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
- Travel Jabalpur - A Dream Destination For All Seasons
Wearing eyelashes is an art. It is often said that choosing and wearing the right pair of fake eyelashes can actually accentuate your look. Well, it is true! False eyelashes do make your eyes look bigger and pretty. You can give your eyes a subtle but full or a complete dramatic look with these eyelashes - but it all depends on the type of fake lashes you choose. It is, therefore, very important to choose the right pair of lashes. And, it is even more important to wear them properly to get that perfect look that you desire.
Today, at Boldsky, we have curated one simple and easy way to wear fake eyelashes and five different ways in which you can give it a twist!
How To Wear Fake Eyelashes?
- A pair of fake eyelashes
- Eyelash glue
How to do
- It is not a difficult task to wear fake eyelashes. All you need is time, patience, and the knowledge of how to do it correctly. Start by cleaning your original eyelashes. Clean them by an unused or a cleaned mascara wand to remove any dust particles settled on it. Once done, move on to applying the fake lashes.
- For that, you need to take the eyelash glue and carefully apply a line of it on the inner seam of the fake eyelashes. You can use a small brush for this purpose.
- Next, place the fake eyelash near your eyelid and carefully position it over your original lashes.
- Wait for a few minutes until the glue completely dries. Repeat the same procedure to the other eye as well.
- Once done, move on to the next step - applying mascara.
- If you want to get that dramatic look, you can simply apply fake eyelashes over your eyelids and then curl them with mascara. While doing so, always remember to go for a double coat as a final touch so that it adds to the effect.
- Next, move on to applying eyeliner. Eyeliner is an important part of the whole process of wearing fake eyelashes as you can actually fill the gaps between the fake eyelashes and your original ones with it. Use a liquid eyeliner for this purpose.
Isn't this the easiest way to wear fake eyelashes? But wait, that's not all! Wearing eyelashes can be quite a simple task if you do it properly. Else, it can be really tricky. Although there is one simple way to wear fake eyelashes, there are some amazing twists you can go for and flaunt that chic look of yours!
Listed below are some ways in which you can give your fake eyelashes a twist:
1. Dual-colour effect
You can actually give a trendy dual-coloured twist to your falsies by applying a coloured mascara to your original lashes and then applying a pair of black fake lashes over them. This will give your lashes a dual-coloured effect.
2. Cat-eye effect
To get that perfect sultry look, you can carve out a cat eye with an eyeliner and then go on to apply individual fake eyelashes on the outer corner of your lash line. You can also cut a strip of fake eyelash into half and apply a part of it towards the outer end of your eye to give it a dramatic look.
3. Mix n match
To give your eyes that bold and dramatic look, you can take two pairs of fake lashes - long and medium and mix and match them. Wear the combination of fake eyelashes to give your eyes the bold look.
4. Go for the double effect
Sometimes, a single serving isn't enough, right? To get that super bold look, you can actually apply two sets of fake eyelashes over your original ones. Once done, apply a double thick coat of mascara and finish off your look.
5. Behind the lashes
It is not always about the lashes and how you wear them. Sometimes, applying a pair of fake eyelashes and pairing it up with a bold, bright, and thick coloured eyeliner can also add to your look.
Tips To Keep In Mind While Applying Fake Eyelashes
- Always check the size of the fake lashes and your original ones and ensure that they match before you start applying them. If the fake lashes are wider than your original ones or your eyes, you must trim them prior to application.
- Never apply the glue to your eyelids. Always apply it on the inner seam of the fake pair of eyelashes using a small brush.
- You can fill in the gaps between your original lashes and the fake ones by using a liquid eyeliner.
- Always apply mascara after wearing fake eyelashes and not before.
- Do not sleep with your fake eyelashes on. It can harm your eyes. You can easily remove them with the help of an eyelash remover or a make-up remover.
- Always keep your fake lashes clean and covered.