- 20 min ago Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas Give Couple Goals As They Play Piano Together In Coordinated Outfits
- 35 min ago Bhujangasana (Cobra Pose) For Instant Energy, Belly Fat And Respiratory Ailments
- 1 hr ago 11 Years Of Kambakkht Ishq: Kareena Kapoor's Party-Perfect Dresses From The Film!
- 1 hr ago How To Treat Intertrigo: Safe And Effective Home Remedies
- Finance Gold Price In India Falls Even As Global Rates Remain Steady On Risk-On Sentiment And Firm Rupee
- News PM Modi in Ladakh, Rahul Gandhi fires fresh salvo over border standoff
- Sports No evidence: say Sri Lanka police, close probe into 2011 World Cup final
- Technology LG Rollable Smartphone Coming Soon; Competition For Foldables?
- Movies From Nach Baliye To Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, Late Choreographer Saroj Khan Judged These Reality Shows
- Automobiles 1,200 Vehicles Fined In Noida For Violating COVID-19 Rules & Regulations
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
Dental care is important for everyone. Only healthy teeth and mouth can help you eat well. Tooth pain is one of the most painful aches. So you should be prepared with some home remedies for tooth pain.
Remedies to cure tooth ache can be done before visiting your dentist. Tooth ache may be caused due to tooth decay, abscessed tooth, tooth fracture, a damaged filling, infected gum and repetitive motions such as chewing gum or grinding teeth. To feel yourself good, you should maintain good and healthy teeth and gums.
Tooth ache vary greatly. It can be a mild soreness or can be an unbearable throbbing pain. It can also lead to jaw pain. With an everyday dental care, some of these issues can be avoided.
A proper brushing and flossing along with warm saline rinses at home can lessen the chances of developing gum infections and bleeding gums.
If you have got severe tooth ache, it is good to seek immediate visit to dentist before the problem becomes worse. To prevent dental pain, oral hygiene is important.
A good remedy to cure tooth ache is regular dental check-up. It will surely help you to prevent tooth ache and tooth problems. In addition to this, eating food with less sugar also helps you to prevent tooth decay and pain. You can treat tooth ache right at home. Here are some home remedies for tooth pain.
Cloves and clove oil
Cloves are good home remedy to cure tooth ache. Cloves with little olive oil help to fight infection. Rinsing mouth with clove oil and water is also a good medicine. Excess use of cloves will cause ulceration of gums.
Pepper and salt
When teeth become sensitive, you can use salt mixed with pepper. Make a paste of salt and pepper by adding drops of water. Apply the paste directly on the affected tooth for few minutes. You will get instant relief.
Teabag and ice cube
Another remedy to cure tooth ache is teabag and ice cube. To get relief from tooth pain, use a teabag dipped in ice water and apply it on the affected area. Wrap a thin cloth around the ice cube.
Garlic and onion
Garlic and onion have good antiseptic, antibiotic and other medicinal properties that can be very effective in slowing down bacterial effects. This two provide relief from pain by killing the germs that cause infection.
To stop tooth pain fast, you can use your thumb. Press the point on the back of your other hand. Applying pressure for few minutes on this area is a better remedy to cure tooth ache. This is a natural pain relief method.
Warm salt water
Warm salt water is an easy home remedy for tooth pain. Rinse your mouth thoroughly with a glass of warm water. When it comes in contact with affected tooth, the mouthwash will fight the bacteria that caused the infection.