- 59 min ago Chaitra Navratri 2021: Date, Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- 2 hrs ago Hina Khan Glams Up With Copper Green Eye Shadow And Glossy Nude Lips; Get The Look In A Few Simple Steps!
- 4 hrs ago Ugadi And Baisakhi 2021: Spruce Up Your Festive Look With Celebs-Inspired Traditional Suits
- 7 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 13 April 2021
- News COVID-19: 7 deaths at Maharashtra's Nalasopara hospital spark anger; relatives allege lack of oxygen supply
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M42 5G Price, Teaser Video Surfaces Online; Launch Imminent
- Movies Team Radhe Shyam Celebrates And Wishes ‘Many Festivals, One Love’ With Festive Posters Starring Prabhas
- Sports IPL 2021: Zaheer explains how Mumbai Indians will use 'trump card' Bumrah
- Finance PPF or NPS: Which Scores As A Better Retirement Investment Option?
- Automobiles Yamaha MT-15 With Dual-Channel ABS To Be Launched Soon; Prices Set To Increase Again
- Education CSBC Bihar Police Constable Final Result 2021 Declared
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
Xpressions, the biggest cultural-management festival of Eastern India, and a 3-day extravaganza began on the 8th of November, 2019. An annual event organised by Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar, Xpressions is now in its 22nd year.
The first day of the fest was packed with a variety of events, beginning with several business events such as XIMB's very own Model United Nations; Vriddhi, a CSR Action Plan competition; Resonance, a business simulation on bitcoin mining; Fincaso, a finance-based case study competition; Pitch it Abroad, Chakravyuh, a chance to actually see what happens in the business world; Nirnay, a high stakes business simulation game.
Along with this, there were also several cultural and informal events such as Aaghaz, the street play competition; Maxim Mela; Sports fantasy league; and Decibelz, the battle of the bands.
Vriddhi was won by Team Columbus (Kanupriya Mittal, Lava Kaushik), IRMA and the runners up were Team Winions (Sreeparna Kanungo, Pratyush Dey), XIMB. Resonance was won by Team Incredibles (Praharsh Srivastava, Shreya Pandiyan Naidu, Siba Kumar Panda) and Team Blitzkrieg (Subhashish Mohanty, Itishree Biswal, Pratyush Raj) were the runners up. Fincaso was won by Team Sparkling Newbies (Viraj Gopani, Manan Mehra, Isha Parasramka).
Pitch it Abroad was won by Team Har Har Mahadev (Nikunj Saraf and Purvai Kumar), 1st runners up were Team Cancelled Trips (Anshuman Sarangi and Maitreyee Ghadigaonkar), and the 2nd runners up were Team B2G (Komal Panigrahi and Anubhav Jogi).
Chakravyuh was won by Team Lit as Funk (Shaily Mehta, Umang Dadhich, Harshit Sharma) from XIMB and the runners up were Team Baniya ka dimag Rout bhai ki daring (Akash Agarwal, Saurabh Agarwal, Manishankar)
Aaghaz was won by Xpressionz Theatre Society from IBS and the runners up were from NIT Rourkela.
After a sizzling performance by the popular band, Underground Authority, Decibelz, the Battle of the Bands was held. The day came to an end with a sensational performance by the standup comedian Kumar Varun.
Xavier University, Bhubaneswar (XUB) was established in accordance with the Xavier University Act 2013 and was inaugurated on the 7th of July 2014. The University is India's first digital University and an institution of higher learning for imparting professional and technical education. It is a self-financing institution of higher learning for imparting professional and technical education. XUB offers its Masters in Business Management through its flagship school, XIMB. It also offers a Masters in Human Resource Management through Xavier School of Human Resource Management, Rural Management through Xavier School of Rural Management, Sustainability Management through Xavier School of Sustainability and graduates program in commerce through Xavier School of Commerce. Apart from these, it has proposed to set up other schools of higher learning in various areas like Public Policy, Sustainability, Media & Communications, Finance, Education and Centers of Research in Public Policy & others.
XIMB, a 32 years old business school of global repute is the Flagship School of Xavier University. Inspired by the Jesuit spirit of 'Magis', or excellence, XIMB strives to be a premier institute globally recognized for management education, training, research, and consulting that help build a just and humane society. The Institute today has become widely recognized for its excellence in imparting management education. It is counted among the leading management institutions in the country.
For more information please contact:
IlluminatiX, Media & PR Cell of XIMB
Phone No: +91 9455135815