Tips to remove scratch from tv or computer screen:
1. Dip a cotton cloth in diluted isopropyl alcohol and cover with petroleum jelly. Petroleum jelly covers the scratch and hides from the screen.
2. Apply some petroleum jelly in a cotton ball and rub on the scratch everyday. Slowly, the scratch gets covered up completely.
3. Pencil eraser is a simple tip to remove scratches from the screen. Clean the tv or computer screen gently by rubbing an eraser on the scratch till it disappears. Be careful while using eraser as it can leave marks on the screen.
4. Rub toothpaste on the scratch for 15 minutes. Put some toothpaste on your fingertip and then rub on the scratch.
5. Dip a soft cloth piece in distilled water and then rub on the scratch. This is a simple tip to remove scratches from tv or computer screen and clean it.
6. Mix diluted isopropyl alcohol in water and then soak a corner of a soft cloth piece. Rub on the screen scratch and hide it. Do it for 10 minutes to remove completely.
7. You can buy scratch kit from stores to get rid of scratches. Store the kit for later use if required.
Try these tips to remove scratches from the tv or computer screen.