Toothpaste cleans, whitens and protects the teeth from germs and odour. Toothpaste in short maintains proper oral hygiene. You can not only use this to whiten teeth, but also as an ingredient for household chores. Find out the multiple uses of toothpaste.
Multiple uses of toothpaste:
1. It is a strong ingredient used to clean silver and gold ornaments. Just apply little toothpaste on the brush and scrub the ornaments to whiten them.
2. Toothpaste can be used to clean leather shoes. If you have got some stains on the shoes, just rub with a damp cloth and toothpaste to remove the stain.
3. If you are a lawn tennis player, your sole might get permanent stains. Just rub toothpaste and whiten them. One of the multiple uses of toothpaste for cleaning.
4. Remove rust from iron and metal with toothpaste. One easy and most common use of toothpaste is to clean rust from metals.
5. Want to whiten your diamond ring? Bring back the shine by rubbing toothpaste on the ring. Use a soft brush to clean and whiten the diamond ring.
6. One of the multiple uses of toothpaste for cleaning can be utilised by music lovers. If you have got scratches in the cd/dvd, gently rub the cd with toothpaste.
7. Milk bottles start stinking badly after few weeks. You can remove the smell of milk from the bottle by washing with toothpaste.
8. Clean the gunk on the bottom of the iron with a non-gel toothpaste. Always clean the iron when it is cold.
9. Watch bands can become dirty with regular use. Soak a cotton cloth piece in water and apply toothpaste. Rub the watch band with it and follow up with a clean cloth piece.
10. If you have got crayon marks on the wall, rub toothpaste to clean the wall. One of the easiest uses of toothpaste!
Did you know these multiple uses of toothpaste for cleaning?