Often the dieticians advice to eat fat free or low fat foods so that you don't have to burn them through exercise or eating fiber rich vegetables. But fat is also essential for the body functioning and bone lubrication, so the best ways to maintain slim and get rid of the excess fat is by including a certain herbs in the diet that can actually aid weight loss. Take a look at the top 5 herbs that burn fat.
5 Best Herbs That Burn Fat
1. Ginger – The common home remedy is the best fat burner. Adding a teaspoon of ginger to milk or drinking it as hot soup or tea will successfully burn fat and maintain fitness.
2. Wheat Grass – The fresh herb is generally drank like juice and contains fiber in good amounts. It also contain minerals such as iron, magnesium and protein, much higher than the green leafy vegetables (like spinach) and sprouts.
3. Cayenne – This herb also benefits body by accelerating digestion and speeds metabolic rate. Although it is a powerful fat burner, it needs to be taken in safe proportions. Seeking the doctors advice before including it in the diet will help reduce weight in the risk free way.
4. Bitter Orange – The natural weight loss aid effectively completes its task through its citrus quality. It speeds up the metabolism rate without any side effects and gradually cuts down the fat deposits. It is also safe for people suffering from heart problems.
5. Green Tea Leaves – The herb tea is ranked the best when it comes to weight loss as it is antioxidant rich. Drinking at least 2 cups of green tea everyday burns all the extra calories and keeps you fit and healthy.
These easily available herbs can be utilsed the best as they are the keys to lose the excess calories. Instead of following monodiets, it is safe and best to include these diet herbs.