Many people do not like to eat the egg yolk thinking it will only add fat to the body. Egg whites are healthy, but egg yolks are nutritious too! You might love to have eggs for breakfast, but when you throw out the yellow yolk, you miss out lots of nutrition from your diet! Eggs help in weight loss but skipping yolk every day can be unhealthy!
Egg yolk vs egg white:
1. Egg white is more preferred by dieters as it is less in cholesterol. By having egg whites, they get sufficient nutritious supplements without gaining extra pounds.
2. Egg yolk is healthy as it is rich in calories and cholesterol. This is why many dieters do not have the yellow egg part.
3. It is crucial to eat egg yolk at times. Good cholesterol lowers the chances of getting heart diseases.
4. Also the HDL (good cholesterol) increases but the LDL (bad cholesterol) levels remain the same.
5. When compared to egg white, an egg yolk contains more calcium, iron, phosphorus, zinc, thiamin, vitamin B6, folate, vitamin B12, and panthothenic acid.
6. Both egg white and egg yolk contains vitamins such as Vitamin A, B12, and riboflavin to name a few.
7. Unsaturated fat in egg yolk is healthy for heart patients. This is because unsaturated fat controls blood sugar and cholesterol levels.
Eggs are healthy and filled with nutrients. To have a healthy and fit body, include eggs in your diet. You can have egg yolk at least twice or thrice in a week.