Gout, a kind of arthritis has become a common disorder in aging men and post menopausal women. It occurs when uric acid builds up in the blood. Gout causes joint inflammation and the condition can get extremely painful. Apart from following diet, there are home remedies to treat gout which we will be discussing in detail. Take a look.
Excessive alcohol consumption and unhealthy food can cause the joint pain. The fire and burning sensation in joints, sweating are the common symptoms of this arthritis pain.
Gout Home Remedies
1. Apples work like a blessing for gout. Eating a apple everyday will be a good gout pain relief treatment. A juice extract of Cherries contains anthocyanins (antioxidant) that reduce the joint inflammation and slowly bring cure.
2. Lemon is the best detox. Drinking lemon juice for at least three times daily will be the best home remedy for gout. Even sweet lime is the best remedy for the disorder.
3. Fresh vegetable juices like carrot, beetroot, ash gourd and cucumber cam purify blood and gradually reduce pain.
4. Soaking the swollen foot in warm water mixed with rock salt or charcoal powder can relieve pain.
5. Massaging ginger turmeric paste around the region which effectively eradicates uric acid and treats it instantly.
6. Herbs like mustard, willow bark are also good home remedies for gout.