It is very tiring if you have diarrhea as the watery stools drain all the energy in the body. Food poisoning, overeating or allergies may be the common causes for the digestive problem. Today, we will share some diarrhea home remedies that will come to use the next time you suffer from it. Take a look.
The first step that needs to be taken when you suffer from the problem is drink glasses of salt and sugar water to balance the body fluid levels. Preferring non spicy foods and drinking coconut water will reasonably bring relief. Apart from these diarrhea diet, some home remedies will also help.
Diarrhea Home Remedies (Loose Motion Cure)
1. Drinking a glass of buttermilk with soaked fenugreek seeds will stop the stools at once. Buttermilk destroys germs so drinking it thrice will have to stop the uncontrollable disorder.
2. Drinking green tea or black tea will feel refreshing and provide a lot of resistance to the body. The antioxidant rich drink will flush the body toxins out.
3. Orange juice is the best juice during this time. Drinking fruit juices will provide energy in no time as liquids are converted faster than solid food items. Lemon juice, sweet lime juice are also good diarrhea diet.
4. A teaspoon of nutmeg or a paste of garlic acts like an antibiotic home remedy. They kill germs and prevent stomach getting more food allergies.
5. Bitter gourd juice is also a diarrhea home remedy as it quenches thirst even after frequent potty and hydrates body from infection.
Drinking cold water and limiting the food intake can ease the diarrhea home remedies to act and react strongly.