Want to add a little bit of twist in your regular snack recipe. Well this is actually a French recipe with a little bit of Indian twist added to it. Excellent for serving in the evening or with meals, this extremely delightful snack recipe of French sticks will give great pleasure to your taste buds. This is an easy recipe that requires very few and simple ingredients. Just peep into your kitchen whenever you are free and try out this snack recipe to make delicious French sticks. The prime ingredients of French sticks are mutton keema, bread, eggs and biscuits.
French sticks recipe:
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- Mutton Keema- 1kg
- Ginger Garlic Paste- 2-3tbsp
- Onion Paste- 2tbsp
- Black Pepper Powder- ½ tbsp
- Eggs- 4-5
- Bread- 1 pound
- Milk- 1 cup
- Biscuits- 500gms (powdered)
- Cucumber- 1 (finely sliced)
- Vegetable Oil- 1 cup
- Salt To Taste
- Place a deep bottomed frying pan on the gas oven and pour water into it. Add the mutton keema and some salt to the water and bring it to boil.
- Strain away the extra water from the keema as soon as it becomes soft, and keep it aside.
- Now take another frying pan and pour 2tbsp of vegetable oil into it.
- Add the ginger garlic paste, onion paste, black pepper powder and some salt to the same pan and stir for 2-3 minutes on a low flame.
- Now add the keema to the pan and stir the whole mixture for 3-4 minutes on a medium flame. Strain the extra oil and keep it aside.
- Mix the bread, biscuit powder and milk in a medium sized bowl.
- Now take a small bowl and break the eggs into it. Beat until smooth.
- Take another frying pan and add the remaining oil to it.
- Now take the keema and make fine thin rolls out of it.
- Dip each roll in the mixture of beaten eggs first and then in the bread and biscuit batter. Repeat this for each keema roll and deep fry in the pan.
- Strain them in a kitchen tissue so that it soaks away the extra oil.
For The Serving
- Place the French sticks over four plates and garnish with the cucumber slices.
- Serve this non-vegetarian snack hot.
Try making French sticks at home and give your friends a treat. See how many praises you get for this fine piece of cooking.