Here is how you can use petroleum jelly as a beauty product:
1. If you want to moisturize your face and protect from windburns, apply petroleum jelly on your face regularly before going to bed.
2. To cure cracked heels, apply good amount of petroleum jelly on the heels and cover with socks. Leave overnight to cure cracked heels naturally with just petroleum jelly!
3. To have shiny cuticles, apply petroleum jelly and massage for a minute. Your nails become shiny and strong. This is one of the common uses of petroleum jelly as a beauty product.
4. You can curl your lashes with just petroleum jelly. Before applying your mascara, use little petroleum jelly and shape your eyelashes.
5. For a simple eye makeup, apply little petroleum jelly on the upper eyelids. This keeps the eyelids shiny and glossy for hours.
6. Dark and rough elbows is a common skin problem of many people. You can use this beauty product to have soft and moisturized skin. Apply petroleum jelly on the dark and rough elbows and massage for 2 minutes before going to bed.
7. Perfumes are said to last longer but reduces its smell after few hours. Apply some petroleum jelly on the skin before spraying perfume to have a long lasting effect. This beauty product also protects the skin.
These are few multiple uses of petroleum jelly. Use this beauty product for proper skin care this winter!
Subscribe to Boldsky