Papaya benefits the skin and it is an effective fruit facial. Papaya not only cleanses the skin but it is also known for glowing the skin as it contains papain which promotes skin renewal and cell turnover. Papain in papaya benefits skin by exfoliating it to reveal new cells and soften at the same time. Papaya soap and moisturizers are sold in market due to its benefit on the skin.
Papaya benefits skin as it is rich in vitamin A, E and C and anti-oxidants which moisturize the skin and clears it from dirt and dark spots. Papaya can be used as facial scrub or face mask to cure acne, tan on the face, aging skin etc. Check out papaya usage and benefits on skin.
- Take ripe papaya, clean it and blend it until smooth. Apply the paste and keep it for 20 minutes and wash it with wash cloth or cold water. It is a simple method to moisturize the skin.
- To cure anti-aging skin, make a papaya face mask with mashed papaya, honey and rice flour. Apply this mask and keep it for 15-20 minutes and apply 3 times a week to get a tight skin.
- Papaya body scrub can be made by mashing papaya, mixing it with salt spa, honey and olive oil. Apply the scrub. If you have open skin pores then massage with raw papaya.
- Mash papaya pulp with a fork. Add oatmeal, sugar and mix all the ingredients to make a paste. Apply it on the face and be careful while applying near the eyes. Massage lightly in a circular motion and rinse with milk and then lukewarm water. This papaya facial scrub is suitable for all skin types but more effective for oily skin type. Oily skin types should not rinse with milk as it adds moisture to the skin.
- Make a paste of papaya pulp and add 4 teaspoons of cosmetic clay, 1 ' teaspoons of aloe vera gel into it. Apply the papaya face mask on cleaned face and leave it for 15 minutes. Rinse off with lukewarm water.
- Make a paste of pulpy papaya and add yogurt, lemon juice, honey and egg white into it. Mix all ingredients and make a thick paste which can be applied on the face. Apply this naturally made papaya facial mask on a clean face and leave it for 15 minutes. Wash it with lukewarm water. This papaya face mask will brighten the skin complexion and cure tan.
Papaya benefits on the skin are endless. So, use papaya on your face as fruit mask and see the change in your complexion after few weeks. As it is a natural skin care remedy, the result will not be immediate but if used properly, the results will be permanent.