Home remedies to cure dark lips due to smoking:
1. Lemon juice is one of the best and effective ingredient to lighten smokers dark lips. You can simply rub a slice of lemon on the lips everyday and massage the lips for 4-5 minutes. Rinse off with cold water and apply a lip balm to moisturise the lips.
2. Mix lemon juice with honey and apply on the lips before going to bed. This is an effective home remedy to cure dark lips and lighten them gradually.
3. Massage the lips with coconut or almond oil and leave it overnight. This not only moisturises the lips but also helps cure smoker dark lips naturally and get pink lip colour back!
4. Glycerin is another effective ingredient for lip care. Smokers lips look dark and stained due to the burns which affect the lips while smoking. Mix glycerin with honey and apply on the lips. Leave for 10-15 minutes and then rinse off with water.
5. Mash ripe banana, add honey and lemon juice. Apply on the lips to lighten the colour and get pink lips naturally.
6. Soak almonds overnight and then make a paste of it. Add few drops of yogurt or honey and apply the paste on the dark lips. Leave for 5-10 minutes and then wash with milk and then water.
7. Pomegranate juice and strawberries are effective home remedies to lighten dark lips and get pink lip colour naturally! Apply raw strawberries or pomegranate juice on the lips and leave for 20 minutes. Wash the lips with cold water and apply lip balm or glycerin to keep it moisturised.
8. Don't leave your lips dry. This can make the lips appear more dark and cracked or chapped. Apply a lip balm in the day and massage the lips gently with glycerin or milk or cream every night before going to sleep.
Try these home remedies to cure dark lips due to smoking. Drink lots of water and fruit juice everyday to lighten lip colour and avoid wetting the lips with saliva. This increases the discoloration of lips.
Subscribe to Boldsky