Body odour is a common skin problem during summer. Even after wearing light cotton clothes or applying strong 24 hours deodorants, you can't prevent perspiration. There are many home remedies to get rid of body odour. Few people sweat more so, try these tips to prevent body odour naturally.
Tips to prevent body odour naturally:
1. Just mix a pinch of baking soda in water after taking bath. Rinse your body with the solution especially underarms. Wipe off with a clean towel.
2. Baking soda can also be applied after spraying deodorant. Spray a deodorant on the underarms and then put some baking soda over the deodorant layer on the skin.
3. You can also mix lemon juice and baking soda and apply the paste after taking a shower. It is best to apply this paste at night.
4. One of the tips to prevent body odour naturally is, take bath regularly. If you sweat more, take bath twice everyday during summer.
5. Always dry your underarms before wearing clothes. This prevents the chances of perspiration.
6. Keep your underarms clean. This helps prevent perspiration to a greater extent. You also maintain personal hygiene and protect the skin from infections and diseases.
7. Rub cucumber slices on the armpits after taking bath. Cucumber has antioxidants which kills bacteria and prevents formation of body odour.
8. Increase the intake of water in your diet. This i one effective tip to stay healthy and also prevent body odour naturally. Water dilutes perspiration therefore, reducing the odour of sweat to a greater extent.
Try these tips to prevent body odour naturally. Apart from these natural tips, prefer wearing light and clean clothes which keeps you cool and maintains hygiene. Also eat green vegetables and fresh fruits.