- News Entirely internal: India expresses reservation as EU lawmakers move Anti-CAA resolutions
- Movies Varane Avashyamund: The Official Teaser Wins The Hearts Of Netizens!
- Sports PBL 2020: Sindhu masterclass gives Hyderabad Hunters first win
- Technology Benefits Of Amazon Prime Subscription That You Probably Didn't Know
- Automobiles Fiat Stops Production Of 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: The End Of The Road For India’s Favourite Diesel
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Aanraaroadu oppar nilathu
Persons who have listened and internalized from instructions of the learned,will be like Gods on earth, flourishing on oblational offerings.
The best of all sources of learning is from listening to the discourses of the wise. When chosen people get such an opportunity, they should make the optimum use of it to absorb and internalize the merging knowledge and wisdom. Such persons will almost become like Gods on earth.
Parithiar, the learned Kural commentator, by pointing out that the Gods, though in heaven, accept sacrificial offerings made to them on earth, and in like reciprocal manner, those, who have listened and reaped the harvest of instructions from the wise, have acquired a heavenly accomplishment, which makes them comparable to the Gods. Perhaps this interpretation is more apt.