- 3 hrs ago 10 Risks Associated With Protein Overconsumption
- 4 hrs ago 8 Alarming Symptoms Of Cervical Cancer In Women
- 6 hrs ago Ananya Panday Stuns In A Tarun Tahiliani’s Hand-Embroidered Lehenga And It Is Pretty Unique
- 6 hrs ago Pooja Hedge’s Green Velvet Manish Malhotra Lehenga Will Help You Rock Winter Wedding
- Movies Thappad: Taapsee Pannu Opens Up About Her Next Release
- News No voting on EU resolution on CAA on Thursday
- Sports PBL 2020: Hyderabad Hunters recovers after Sindhu's shock defeat to Michelle Li
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A51 With Quad Rear Cameras Launched For Rs. 23,999
- Finance All Indian Railway Coaches, Wagons To Be Tagged With RFID For Tracking By 2021
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In 2020
- Automobiles Toyota Fortuner BS6 Petrol And Diesel Engine Specifications Revealed
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Vaithaaru poalak kedum.
The life of a man who does not guard against untoward developments,
Will be like a haystack before an advancing fire.
Before a fire, that is steadily advancing with the rising wind, a stack of dry straw has absolutely no chance. In like manner too, a man who does not foresee and protect himself against unforeseen and unpleasant developments, will have his life surely ruined, when untoward happenings do overtake him.
Wise men foresee events that may come about in due course, and, if they can do nothing to shape them, they must at least prepare themselves to meet all eventualities, with minimum damage to themselves and their environment.
And, when a ruler is guilty of lack of foresight his failure affects not only himself personally, but also, his administration, his people and the kingdom.
While on that subject, it has to be mentioned that our Administrators in most areas normally adopt only the fire-fighting approach to problems. They do not plan in advance and carry out programmes, foreseeing possible developments.