- Sports PBL 2020: Sindhu masterclass gives Hyderabad Hunters first win
- News 'AAP government tops chart of liars': Amit Shah slams Arvind Kejriwal
- Movies Hina Khan, Mouni Roy, Anita Hassanandani & Others Congratulate Ekta Kapoor For Padma Shri Award
- Technology Benefits Of Amazon Prime Subscription That You Probably Didn't Know
- Automobiles Fiat Stops Production Of 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: The End Of The Road For India’s Favourite Diesel
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Cethaarul vaikkap padum
Only those, who know and practise social co-operation, live their life;The others are as good as dead.
Man is born a social creature. Therefore, he alone lives, who functions as a social co-operator. Those who do not recognize this duty are to be counted as so many corpses that move.
The German Philosopher-poet Goethe conveyed the same idea in a similar context when he said:
'A useless life is only an earthly death'.