- 5 hrs ago Bhediya Schedule Wrap: Kriti Sanon Has Our Attention With Her Knitted Pink Cardigan
- 6 hrs ago Ram Navami 2021: Muhurta, Rituals and Significance Of This Festival
- 6 hrs ago Style Alert! Neha Kakkar Teams Her Favourite Green Dramatic Dress With Black Boots And It’s A Perfect Match
- 7 hrs ago Chaitra Navratri 2021: Maha Ashtami Puja Muhurta, Rituals and Significance
- Sports IPL 2021: Last two games we’ve adjusted to the conditions: Sam Curran after CSK’s win over RR
- Education UPSC EPFO Exam Postponed Due To Surge In COVID-19 Cases
- News PM Modi to meet COVID-19 vaccine manufacturers today as govt opens jabs for all above 18 years
- Movies Nakuul Mehta’s Wife Jankee Reveals Their Two-Month-Old Son Was Diagnosed With Bilateral Inguinal Hernia
- Automobiles 2022 Nissan GT-R Nismo Revealed: Features Aesthetic Changes and Performance Upgrades
- Technology Infinix Hot 10 Play With Helio G35 SoC Officially Announced; Price, Specifications
- Finance What is Cheque Bounce?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Lakshadweep In April 2021
Aranalla ceyyaamai nanru
Even if a wrong is done to one, and though badly hurt,It is good not to retaliate with an evil.
Though one may be badly hurt by a personal wrong sustained, it is the essence of goodness not to seek revenge.
Obviously, in precept and practice, the Lord Jesus Christ taught this lesson. Even on the Cross He prayed for his persecutors,
'Father, forgive them; they know not what they do'
When Mahatma Gandhi uttered the words, 'Hey, Ram' with his dying breath, on being mowed down with the assassin's bullet, one wonders whether he was praying for himself and those in his prayer meeting congregation or for his assassin himself. He could have been doing any or all of these.