- 1 hr ago Chaitra Navratri 2021: Date, Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- 2 hrs ago Hina Khan Glams Up With Copper Green Eye Shadow And Glossy Nude Lips; Get The Look In A Few Simple Steps!
- 4 hrs ago Ugadi And Baisakhi 2021: Spruce Up Your Festive Look With Celebs-Inspired Traditional Suits
- 7 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 13 April 2021
- Technology OneWeb Signs MoU With Kazakhstan Government To Offer Broadband Services
- News West Bengal election: EC bans BJP leader Rahul Sinha from campaigning for 48 hours
- Sports IPL 2021: Sangakkara backs Samson's decision to retain strike for last ball
- Movies Team Radhe Shyam Celebrates And Wishes ‘Many Festivals, One Love’ With Festive Posters Starring Prabhas
- Finance PPF or NPS: Which Scores As A Better Retirement Investment Option?
- Automobiles Yamaha MT-15 With Dual-Channel ABS To Be Launched Soon; Prices Set To Increase Again
- Education CSBC Bihar Police Constable Final Result 2021 Declared
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
Vanmai madavaarp porai
It is the worst of poverty to have an unfed guest;While the best in strength is to bear with a fool.
This is an emphatic way of presenting the virtue of forbearance, even when it is as taxing as dealing with an idiot. The comparison of such a situation is aptly made with the extremely disgraceful poverty of having an unfed guest.
In this connection it will be appropriate to compare Valluvar's own expression 'poverty in plenty' as it occurs in forbearance,thirukkural 89.