- 6 hrs ago June 2020: Auspicious Dates For Buying Vehicles In This Month
- 7 hrs ago Happy Birthday Sobhita Dhulipala: Five Times The Diva Left Us Stunned With Her Unconventional Style
- 9 hrs ago Ganga Dussehra 2020: Here’s The Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- 9 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope: 31 May To 6 June
- Sports Staying grounded despite the adulation is one of the hallmarks of Sachin Tendulkar's greatness: VVS Laxman
- News Lockdown: From June 1, Goa to get more trains, flights
- Movies Roopa Ganguly Aka Draupadi Says Trains Used To Stop At Stations So People Could Watch Mahabharat
- Technology SpaceX, NASA Liftoff Historic Crewed Mission To ISS
- Automobiles Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Highlights From The Auto Industry Of The Week Gone By
- Finance Markets Next Week: Global Cues To Remain Key
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Kanriya kaatha lavar.
Those who aim at fraudulent gain all the time,
Can never abide by the rule of law and code of righteousness.
The word 'alavu" is interpreted by Manakudavar more directly and appropriately than by Parimelalagar. The former takes it, to mean 'code of righteousness," while the latter believes it to mean 'a knowledge of various aspects of the metaphysics of the spirit". I have followed Manakudavar. Hence the interpretation that those who are all the time thinking of fraudulent gain will never be able to abide by the code of righteousness, which is a higher concept of rule of law, regulating one"s conduct towards a higher state of ultimate virtue. It implies also strict adherence to the ordinary rule of law of the country side by side.