- 46 min ago Studies Show Cabbage Can Reduce The Risk Of Certain Cancers
- 1 hr ago Pongal 2020: Kajol And Other Divas Have Pongal-Perfect Outfit Suggestions For You
- 2 hrs ago Are You Cleaning Your Jade Roller? Here’s How To Clean Your Jade Roller And Why Should You Do It
- 2 hrs ago What Does Your Handshake Reveal About Your Personality
- Finance 5 Best Health Insurance Plans in India
- News Shocking UP crime: Two women’s bodies found, one burnt; another without clothes, doused with acid
- Movies Epic Fam Jam: 5 Reasons Why You Need To Attend India's Biggest Fan Festival
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020: Get Exciting Deals On OnePlus 7T Series, OnePlus 7 Pro
- Sports Sania Mirza and Nadiia Kichenok grab Hobart International title
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
One day a duck hunter went to the market to buy a bird retriever dog. To his amazement he found a dog that could walk on water! He immediately took it home.
He invited one of his friends to hunt the next day and took the dog with them. When a flock of ducks came near, he took aim, fired and silently watched. The dog walked on the water and retrieved the bird. He looked at his friend for a reaction but the friend remained silent. He asked him, 'Do you see anything unusual about my dog?" The friend replied, 'Yes, your dog is unable to swim."
Miracles are continuously happening in front of our eyes, but we continuously miss them! Only because we miss them, life itself appears to be dull. When we start perceiving them, our entire life becomes a miracle.
In the whole world there are only two kinds of people. The first kind will try to judge, criticise and develop the things happening in the world according to their ideas. There is the other group which feels that whatever is happening is auspicious.
Whoever feels that whatever happens is auspicious, lives in eternal bliss, in celebration. The other group continuously suffers because it tries to change things all the time. Just accept and celebrate Existence with all its different dimensions and paradoxes. Everything has a message for us including death and disease.
Ramakrishna Paramahamsa, the enlightened master, says this beautiful story:
Two men entered a mango grove. One of them sat and counted the number of trees. He studied the variations in their size, the number of branches, density of leaves and number of mangoes across the trees. He thought about where they would sell, what would be the cost, etc. The other man simply ate a few mangoes, enjoyed himself and left!
If we continuously use our logic to analyse and judge and try to bring things under our control, we will miss the whole beauty of the existential miracles.
So don"t judge anything. Everything has something to teach us. Accept and celebrate the very existence of the world with the innocence of a child! Nithyanandam.