- 6 min ago Karishma Tanna And Yashika Aannand In Shimmery Red Embroidered Outfits, Who Looked More Gorgeous?
- 38 min ago 4 Amazing Ways To Use Highlighter You Need To Know Asap
- 2 hrs ago Rasika Dugal Exudes Retro Vibes In A Simple And Sober Black And White Kurta Set
- 2 hrs ago Are Pets At The Risk Of Coronavirus?
- Finance Telecom Operators Asked To Extend Validity Of Prepaid Packs Amid Lockdown
- Sports Tokyo 2020: Australia denies collusion rumours in decision to pull out of Games
- Movies Ananya Panday Is ‘Delighted And Humbled’, To Be Nominated For The Best Supporting Actor
- Technology Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: Huawei P40 Pro, Redmi Note 9S, Galaxy M51 And More
- News Coronavirus impact: How Isolation, HIV memories hit India's Transgender community hard in lockdowns
- Automobiles Coronavirus Lockdown: Pitstop Offers Free Vehicle Maintenance For Essential Service Providers
- Travel 10 Best Family Friendly Destinations To Visit In April In India
- Education Coronavirus Outbreak: NTA Helpline Numbers Released For JEE Main & NEET Aspirants
We always live with a 'what next' attitude. We are unable to relate to gratitude because of this.
For example, if we go to a shop and see a new type of alarm clock with some new features, immediately, we feel that our life will be much better with those new features. We will feel that the whole quality of our life will change if those new features become available to us. We will feel that we will become a lot more efficient with this clock in our lives. So we buy it and take it home.
After a few days, what happens? We won't even have the time to wipe the precious clock! The poor clock will be lying somewhere covered with dust and you will even get scolded for buying it and cluttering the house with one more item! And you would have also moved to some other gadget, some other desire!.
Chat With The Devotees Of Paramahamsa Nithyananda