- 2 hrs ago Omicron: German Capital Berlin Turns Into COVID Hotspot
- 3 hrs ago Expert Opinion: Maharashtra's New Guidelines For Sensitive Handling Of Crimes Against Women & Children
- 10 hrs ago Greek Artist Alekos Fassianos Passes Away: Tribute
- 11 hrs ago What Is A Mucus Plug? What Does Losing Your Mucus Plug Mean During Pregnancy?
- Movies International Film Festival Of Kerala IFFK 2022 Postponed Due To COVID Surge
- Technology Amazon Great Republic Day Sale: Top Discount Offers On Intel Core i7 Laptops
- Sports Ben Stokes opts out of IPL 2022 auctions to stay fresh for English home summer: Reports
- Finance First IPO Of 2022 To Open On January 19, 2022: Know Key Points
- News I can beat up Modi: Congress leader's video kicks up controversy
- Education CBSE Science Challenge 2021-22 Announced For Students Of Class 8 To Class 10. Check Details Here
- Automobiles Citroen C3 Debuts In ‘Messi’ Land: India Launch Soon
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In West Bengal In Winter Of 2022
India is known for big fat weddings and therefore, particularly this occasion is a rollercoaster of emotional celebrations, rituals and loads and loads of ceremonies. If you are wondering which is the perfect month or date to marry in 2021? Then it has to be December. This month is considered one of the best months for weddings and marriages and for 'shubh vivah' to happen, getting married on an auspicious date is believed to be of immense significance.
In Hindu culture, marriage is not just between two individuals, but two families who vow to stay together in the journey of life. Also, this culture has a lot of pre-wedding and post-wedding ceremonies such as engagement, mehendi, sangeet, haldi ceremony, etc.
While at the engagement ceremony, couples meet each other and celebrate the beginning of their new journey by exchanging rings and throwing a party, and announcing that they are ready for marriage; in mehendi and sangeet ceremony, the bride applies henna on their hand while her friends sing and dance. And, finally, in the Haldi ceremony which is on or one day prior to the wedding, Haldi is applied to the bride and groom by family and friends.
However, since last year in 2020, several weddings were stalled due to social distancing norms, and rules related to gatherings and due to that virtual weddings became the new normal. While some cancelled or postponed their wedding in 2020, others went ahead and did an intimate wedding with 50 guests.
This year in 2021, we are hoping for a better year full of joy and celebration and it is absolutely no brainer that December is everyone's favourite month when it comes to marriages and weddings. So, just before we say Hi! To New Year 2022, as per Shubh muhurat or auspicious time in the Hindu Panchang, we have listed the best marriage/wedding dates in the month of December and all you have to do is bookmark these dates and plan your dream wedding in advance.
Auspicious Hindu Wedding Dates In December 2021
- 01 December 2021 (Wednesday)
- 02 December 2021 (Thursday)
- 06 December 2021 (Monday)
- 07 December 2021 (Tuesday)
- 08 December 2021 (Wednesday)
- 11 December 2021 (Saturday)
- 13 December 2021 (Monday)
- skin carePost-Wedding Skincare For Bride, Groom And The Wedding Party
- lifeWhich Smartphone To Buy? Flipkart and Sima Aunty Help You #FindYourMatch!
- bollywood wardrobeKatrina Kaif Looks Gorgeous In Pristine White Ruffled Saree As She Attends Her Pre-Wedding Function!
- make up tipsDisha Parmar Steals The Show With Her Soft And Glowing Bridal Makeup; Here’s The Step-By-Step Guide
- make up tipsRahul Vaidya-Disha Parmar Wedding: The Bride-To-Be’s Mehendi Look Is All About Cute Hairstyle And Pink Makeup
- bollywood wardrobeNewly Wed Yami Gautam Looks ‘Simply Happy’ In Her Beautiful Printed Maxi Dress; Know It’s Price Inside!
- bollywood wardrobeJanhvi Kapoor, Katrina Kaif And Other Divas Exude Comfy Vibes In Their Monsoon-Perfect White Breezy Dresses
- bollywood wardrobeSherni Promotions: Vidya Balan Shines Bright In Her Summer-Inspired Affordable Yellow Saree; Know It’s Price!
- make up tipsNewly-Wed Yami Gautam Flaunts Her Post-Wedding Look In Red Vermilion, Tiny Bindi And Bright Lipstick
- bollywood wardrobeEvelyn Sharma Stuns In A White Wedding Gown As She Ties The Knot With Her Beau Tushaan Bhindi
- bollywood wardrobeShilpa Shetty’s 98K Yellow Sharara Set Or Aditi Rao Hydari’s 48K Floral Sharara Set, Whose Outfit Is Prettier?
- bollywood wardrobeNewly Wed Sugandha Mishra Mesmerises Us With Her Maharashtrian Bridal Look In Bright Red Nauvari Saree