- 24 min ago Mars Transit in Libra On 22 October 2021 Effects on Zodiac Signs And Remedies
- 12 hrs ago What Is Scream Therapy? Read About How Horror Movies Can Benefit Your Mental Health!
- 12 hrs ago Alia Bhatt And Malaika Arora Convince Us To Invest In Single-Tone Outfits With All-Blue And All-Green Look
- 12 hrs ago Diabetes And Itching: What Are The Causes Of Itching In Diabetics And How To Treat Them?
- Technology Flipkart Big Diwali Sale 2021: Discount Offers On Premium Smartphones
- Movies Bigg Boss 15 Oct 21 Highlights: Shamita & Nishant Get Into Huge Argument; Jay Objects To Losing Price Money
- Sports Brand El Clasico is bigger than brand Messi: Fernando Sanz
- News We shouldn't expect favourable outcome in every round of border talks with China: Gen Naravane
- Finance Citibank Today Revised Its Interest Rates On FD: Here’s What You Can Get Now
- Travel Best Winter Destinations In Andaman And Nicobar Islands
- Education 7th Pay Commission News: 3 Per Cent DA Hike For Central Government Employees, Pensioners Ahead Of Diwali
- Automobiles MG Astor Bookings Opened: First Batch Gets Sold Out Within 20 Minutes
Goddess Durga is the divine being. She is the protector of all good things. She is the invincible power created by all the gods to destroy the evil Mahishasura.
Mahishasura obtained special powers, which made it impossible for any of the Gods to destroy him. Therefore, all the gods created a supreme entity to destroy him. Durga Maa was created to destroy the evil Mahishasura and restore peace in the world.
Maa Durga is the epitome of strength, power and prosperity. Therefore, Durga pooja is done to invoke her blessings. Most Hindu households bring the idols of the Goddess at home and perform elaborate poojas to evoke her blessings.
Maa Durga's divine blessings are said to remove all the difficulties and obstacles in the family. It also ensures prosperity and happiness for those who worship her. Even Lord Rama wanted to evoke Maa Durga's blessings in order to defeat the evil Ravana.
Maa Durga has many different forms. It is said that any one in need prays for her, she will appear in the form of courage, to help her devotee fight the cause of his trouble.
Details & The Significance Of Chandi Path
Everyone wants to evoke the powerful Goddess's blessing. This can be done by reciting the Chandi path.
Chandi Path is a holy scripture. 'Chand' in Sanskrit means to 'tear apart'. When a person recites the Chandi path, he is unconsciously made aware of the presence of the divine power, which will guide him out of all his troubles.
The Chandi path is also called the Durga Saptasati. It comprises of the 13 chapters of the Markandeya Purana. It describes the story between the Good and Evil, and how Goddess Durga destroys the Demon Mahishasura.
In good times, the Devi takes the form of Lakshmi and spreads wealth and happiness among her devotees.
It is said that reciting the Chandi path will drive away all the negative energies in the reader's life. If all the 700 sacred verses of the Chandi Path are recited with concentration and utmost devotion, then the reader will gain the energy to overcome all the obstacles in life.
The best time to chant this auspicious text is during the month of Chaitra or Shrad. This is also the only scripture from the puranas, which is used to do the Homas.
Benefits Of Reciting The Chandi Path
There are a lot of benefits of reciting the Chandi path. Reciting this on all the nine days of Navratri will give the reader logical as well as calculative presence of mind. It is also said to give courage and motivation to the person. Reading the scripture and understanding it will lead to fearlessness.
Reciting the Chandi path also is said to rejuvenate the cerebral nerves and blood vessels in the body. Studies have found that reciting this in proper swar will release waves which affect humans positively. These waves create a protective ring around the reader. It improves the health and creates positive vibes around the reader.