- 2 hrs ago How To Know If You Are Really Hungry: Tips To Identify And Prevent
- 2 hrs ago What Is A Rainbow Baby? What To Expect When You Are Pregnant With A Rainbow Baby?
- 3 hrs ago Happy Birthday Aishwarya Rai Bachchan: 5 Times The Diva Showed How To Slay In Red Outfits
- 3 hrs ago National Unity Day 2020: Lesser-Known Facts About Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
- Sports IPL 2020: Match 52: RCB vs SRH: Innings report: Royal Challengers limp to 120 for 7
- Finance LTC Cash Voucher Scheme: Here Is How Much Tax Benefit Private Sector Employees Can Reap
- News Bihar Elections 2020: EC show causes 104 candidates for not publishing their criminal records
- Movies Pulkit Samrat On Girlfriend Kriti Kharbanda Being Paired Opposite Jim Sarbh In Taish
- Technology Sony Xperia 1 II New Model Spotted At Geekbench: What's New?
- Automobiles Hero MotoCorp Bikes & Scooters Festive Offers: Benefits Available On Select Models
- Education DU 4th Cut-off 2020: Check College-wise Delhi University 4th Cut-off 2020
- Travel 10 Best Places In Bangalore To Dine Out With Your Beloved This Karva Chauth
Varamahalakshmi Vratham is performed by married women across South India. It is believed that performing this festival will bring immense blessings, happiness and peace to all our family members. This day is celebrated on a Friday of Shravan month. The time will be more auspicious if it is a full moon day as well. This year, in 2019, it is on 9th August.
Since India has different customs and traditions, even for the same festivals, Varalakshmi puja is also celebrated in different ways in different part of the South India. Generally, mother-in-laws and daughter-in-laws perform this festival together.
Apart from spending time in performing rituals and prayers, women also pay attention in decorating their homes with the Varamahalakshmi festival decoration items.
Like all festivals, decorating your Puja room and home will elevate the festive mood. If done wisely and well-planned, this gives you the ultimate good feel of the festivities.
Devotees believe that praying and worshipping Goddess Varamahalakshmi on this particular auspicious day is equivalent to worshipping Ashtalaksmi – the eight goddesses of Wealth, Earth, Learning, Love, Fame, Peace, Pleasure and Strength.
Since the time is already around the corner, you will be looking for different and innovative Varamahalakshmi festival decorative items and ideas to decorate your home and Pooja room, isn't it?
So, read on to know more about the decorative items that you can use to make the festival even more bright and enjoyable.