- News 'Dry days' in Delhi for 3 days ahead of MCD polls
- Sports FIFA World Cup 2022: Germany star says their exit feels like a 'horror movie'
- Movies Bigg Boss 16: Salman Khan’s Show To Have No Eliminations This Week?
- Technology Scientists Find Black Hole Shooting Light Toward Earth: Why It Matters?
- Finance Kotak Securities Recommends Buy This Midcap NBFC Stock, Sees Robust Gains Up To 32%
- Automobiles Hyundai Sales Report November 2022 - Sales Up By 36.4%
- Education ISC Datesheet 2023 Released: Get Class 12 Time Table Here
- Travel Without These Checklist Your Winter Packing Is Incomplete, Have A Look
Varamahalakshmi Vratham is performed by married women across South India. It is believed that performing this festival will bring immense blessings, happiness and peace to all our family members. This day is celebrated on a Friday of Shravan month. The time will be more auspicious if it is a full moon day as well. This year, in 2022, it is on 12 August.
Since India has different customs and traditions, even for the same festivals, Varalakshmi puja is also celebrated in different ways in different parts of South India. Generally, mothers-in-law and daughters-in-law perform this festival together.
Apart from spending time performing rituals and prayers, women also pay attention to decorating their homes with the Varamahalakshmi festival decoration items.
Like all festivals, decorating your Puja room and home will elevate the festive mood. If done wisely and well-planned, this gives you the ultimate good feel of the festivities.
Devotees believe that praying and worshipping Goddess Varamahalakshmi on this particular auspicious day is equivalent to worshipping Ashtalaksmi – the eight goddesses of Wealth, Earth, Learning, Love, Fame, Peace, Pleasure and Strength.
Since the time is already around the corner, you will be looking for different and innovative Varamahalakshmi festival decorative items and ideas to decorate your home and Pooja room, isn't it?
So, read on to know more about the decorative items that you can use to make the festival even more bright and enjoyable.
- faith mysticismNaiveya Items That Can Be Offered To Lord Ganesh And Goddess Lakshmi
- festivalsSignificance Of Lakshmi Pooja During Diwali
- festivalsVaramahalakshmi Vrata - Things That Please Goddess Lakshmi
- festivalsMahishasura Mardini Stotra To Chant This Friday
- festivalsAshtalakshmi Stotra To Chant On Akshaya Tritiya
- festivalsDiwali 2019: What Is The Significance Of Five Day Long Celebration Of Diwali
- festivalsNavratri Special: Nine Days & Nine Food Offerings On Each Day To The Goddess
- festivalsSarees To Drape For Goddess Lakshmi On Kalasha
- festivalsVaralakshmi Puja 2022: Types of Flowers To Offer Gods and Goddesses
- sweet toothVaralakshmi Puja 2022: Delectable South Indian Sweet Recipes or This Auspicious Festival
- festivalsVaramahaklakshmi Puja 2021: How To Celebrate This Auspicious Festival
- faith mysticismPowerful Mantras To Please Goddess Lakshmi