- 10 hrs ago Father’s Day 2021: Here’s The History And Significance Of This Day
- 11 hrs ago Milkha Singh Passes Away At 91: Some Facts About The Renowned Athlete
- 13 hrs ago Hina Khan Shows How To Ace Warm And Dewy Makeup Look But Her Cute Half Updo Hairstyle Will Win You Over!
- 18 hrs ago Shilpa Shetty Kundra Is Style And Elegance Personified In Her White Organza Saree With Printed Fancy Blouse
- Technology Fathers Day 2021 Gift Ideas Best Truly Wireless Headsets Under Rs. 5,000
- Sports Euro 2020: Portugal 2-4 Germany: Holders score two own goals in thumping defeat
- Movies Vijay Birthday Celebration On Twitter Spaces: Keerthy, Anirudh, Lokesh, Malavika & Nelson To Join!
- News People will not tolerate self-centred politics: Uddhav Thackeray slams Congress leaders
- Education Telangana Schools And Colleges To Reopen From July 1, Check Latest Updates
- Automobiles From Repairing Bicycles To Owning A BMW 5 Series & A Jaguar XJ L — Inspiring Story Of Rahul Taneja
- Finance HDFC Bank To Buy Stake Worth Over Rs 1,906 Crore In Group's General Insurer From Parent HDFC
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
Gautam Buddha, popularly known as Lord Buddha was the founder of Buddhism. He was born Siddhartha Gautam in Lumbini, Nepal. His parents were Shuddodhan and Maya, the King and Queen of Lumbini. According to the religious textbooks, Gautam Buddha is believed to be born on the Purnima tithi of Vaisakh month. This year the festival will fall on 26 May 2021.
Lord Buddha renounced His royal and luxurious life after seeing a suffering old man while going around His kingdom. He then went on to attain enlightenment. He meditated for years and finally, attained enlightenment under the Bodhi tree in Bodh Gaya, Bihar.
Throughout His life, He preached on morality, peace, meditation, harmony and non-violence. Today we are here with some of His inspiring teachings and quotes. Read on.
1. "I never see what has been done; I only see what remains to be done."
2. "You only lose what you cling to."
3. "The past is already gone, the future is not yet here. There's only one moment for you to live."
4. "Your work is to discover your work and then with all your heart to give yourself to it."
5. "When you can't control what is happening, try to control the way you react to what is happening."
6. "We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves."
7. "He has the most who is content with the least."
8. "The mind is everything that you become."
9. "No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path."
10. "Never stop learning because life never stops teaching."
11. "Let the past make you better, not bitter."
12. "The quieter you become, the more you can hear."
13. "Don't close the book when bad things happen in your life. Just turn the page and begin a new chapter."
14. "If you truly loved yourself, you could never hurt others."
15. "Let go of the things that hurt you, but never forget what they taught you."