- 32 min ago Parenting Tips: Newborn Sleeping Habits Every Parent Must Know
- 46 min ago Paramahansa Yogananda: Priceless Quotes To Be Treasured And Remembered
- 2 hrs ago Dangers Of Indoor Tanning: Know Why Is It So Addictive?
- 3 hrs ago Yashoda Jayanti 2023:Know About Date, Time, History, Worship Method, Significance, And Benefits
- Sports Shoaib Malik-Sania Mirza divorce: Pakistan cricketer missing as Sania Mirza gets a surprise party in Dubai
- News 2023: Tunes based on ragas, mega drone show to be flavour of Beating Retreat ceremony
- Movies ‘Personal Life Is Discussed...', Hrithik Roshan's GF Saba Azad On People Intruding Into Her Personal Life
- Education TANCET, CEETA 2023 registration will start from Feburary 1; Know How to Apply
- Finance Union Budget 2023: Delicate Act Of Maximizing Fiscal Impulse Amid Consolidation
- Automobiles Bid For Mahindra XUV400 One Special Edition Crosses 1 Crore Mark – Checkout All Details
- Technology Jio True 5G Reaches Northeast India; Now Live In 191 Cities In India
- Travel What Is Sun Tourism And Why Its Trend Worries Himachal Pradesh
Dattatreya Jayanti or Datta Jayanti celebrates the birth of Dattatreya, who is a Hindu deity. This day has gained popularity across Maharashtra but is celebrated in other parts of India as well. There is a belief that this deity is associated with the path of righteousness and helps a devotee too to live a decent life. This year, Datta Jayanti will be celebrated on 07 December 2022.
According to the Hindu calendar, it is observed in the Margashirsha month and on a full moon day or Purnima. Lord Dattatreya is considered the incarnation of Lord Brahma, Lord Shiva and Lord Vishnu (The Trinity). Legend has it that he was a sage who attained enlightenment without a guru and teacher.
On Dattatreya Jayanti, we have curated a list of messages, images, wallpapers, pics, FB and Whatsapp Status so that you can share them with your loved ones and celebrate this auspicious day.
Datta Jayanti 2022: Hapy Dattatreya Jayanti Images, Wallpapers, Pics And Whatsapp Status
1. Wishing you joy, happiness and peace on Datta Jayanti. May Lord Dattatreya bless you always.
2. Sending best wishes on the occasion of Dattatreya Jayanti to you and your family.
3. May the divine trinity shower its blessings on your life and make it shine forever. Happy Dattatreya Jayanti 2022!
4. On Datta Jayanti, let us eliminate the negativity from within and fill it with positivity. Happy Dattatreya Jayanti!
5. May we all celebrate god's glory, and follow the path of righteousness every day. Happy Dattatreya Jayanti 2022!
6. Wishing you Dattatreya Jayanti and hoping our friendship and togetherness never end.
7. May all your dreams come true and even the ones you haven't thought of. Happy Dattatreya Jayanti 2022!
8. Wishing that all happiness, and peace are bestowed upon you. Have a very Happy Dattatreya Jayanti!
9. Let us bow humbly to Lord Dattatreya and pray for a beautiful life ahead. Happy Dattatreya Jayanti 2022!
10. May Lord Brahma, Vishnu And Shiva fill your life with prosperity, peace and power. Happy Dattatreya Jayanti 2022!
- festivalsDatta Jayanti 2022: Date, Time, History and Significance Of Birth Anniversary Of Lord Dattatreya
- festivalsDattatreya Jayanti 2020: Date, Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of The Day
- lgbtqPowerful LGBTQ Quotes That Will Fill You With Pride And Keep You Motivated In 2023
- pulsePravasi Bharatiya Divas (NRI) Day 2023: Wishes, Quotes, Messages, Status, SMS, FB And WhatsApp messages
- pulseHappy Children's Day 2022: Wishes, Quotes, Images, Posters, Messages, Facebook And WhatsApp Status
- pulseThanksgiving Day 2022: Messages, Wishes, Greetings, Quotes And FB, Whatsapp Status
- relationshipHappy Parents’ Day 2022: Wishes, Quotes, Images, Messages, Greetings and WhatsApp Status
- pulseHappy Independence Day 2022 Messages, Quotes, Wishes And WhatsApp Status To Share
- pulseHappy World Sleep Day 2022: Greetings, Quotes, Messages, Images and Wishes
- festivalsDurga Puja 2022: Greetings, Messages, Wishes, Images To Share With Family And Friends
- love and romanceValentine's Day 2022: Lovely Messages, Quotes, WhatsApp and Facebook Status To Share With Your Beloved
- love and romanceValentine’s Day 2021: How To Lift Your Girl’s Mood And Make Her Feel Better