- 2 hrs ago COVID-19:What Is Asymptomatic Transmission? This Is How You Could Be Spreading It!
- 2 hrs ago Sanya Malhotra And Anusha Dandekar Have Cute And Sporty Fashion Goals For Us
- 3 hrs ago What You Should Know About The Musical Structure Of COVID-19
- 3 hrs ago Katrina Kaif’s Simple Stay-At-Home Fashion Is What We Can Totally Relate To
- Sports Casillas proposes 'vintage' Clasico to raise charity funds
- Finance SEBI Revises Cut-Off Time For Mutual Fund Investments
- News Covid-19: Boris Johnson says he’s in good spirits in hospital
- Automobiles Mercedes Benz GLS Teased Ahead Of India Launch: Will Rival The BMW X7
- Movies KGF Chapter 2 May Get Postponed Due To COVID-19 Lockdown, To Now Release On KGF Chapter 1 Date?
- Technology Apple iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max Tipped To Feature LiDar Sensor
- Education CBSE Academic Calendar 2020-21 For Class 1 To 12
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
Marriage is not only the union of two people but also about uniting two families. In India, most of us prefer big fat weddings and therefore it is essential to know the auspicious timings to fix the marriage dates. Even though there is no fixed formula to ensure that one's married life, but we leave no stone unturned when it comes to making it blissful. However, one can make sure to tie the knot during the auspicious days to make their marriage more sacred. Perhaps it is believed that getting married when the stars in the right position can actually bless the couples with good fortune. So if you are planning to get married in the month of March, then you can go through the auspicious Hindu wedding dates this month.
2 March 2020, Monday
This is the first auspicious date on which you can get married in the month of March. The Muhurata on this date will begin from 01:26 am and will end at 06:44 am (3 March 2020). The Nakshatra on this date will be Rohini whereas the Tithi will be Ashtami.
3 March 2020, Tuesday
This is another auspicious date to get married in the first week of March 2020. On this date, the Muhurata will begin at 06:44 am and will end at 06:43 am on 4 March 2020. The Nakshatra on this date will be Rohini and Mrigshirsha. However, the Tithi will be Ashtami and Navami.
4 March 2020, Wednesday
This will be the first Wednesday in the month of March on which you can get married. The auspicious Muhurata on this date will be from 06:43 am and will end at 11:24 am. The Nakshatra on this date will be Mrigshirsha whereas the Tithi will be Navami.
8 March 2020, Sunday
This is the only Sunday which counts in the list of auspicious wedding dates in the month of March 2020. In case you want to get married on this date, the Muhurata will begin at 12:12 pm and will end at 03:03 am on 9 March 2020. The Nakshatra on this date will be Magha whereas the Tithi on this date will be Chaturdashi.
11 March 2020, Wednesday
This is the last Wednesday on which you can get married to your better half. The auspicious Muhurata on this date will begin at 08:12 am and will end at 07:00 pm. The Nakshatra on this date will be Hasta whereas the Tithi is going to be Dwitiya and Tritiya.
12 March 2020, Thursday
This is going to be the last auspicious date for getting married in the month of March 2020. The auspicious Muhurata on this date will be from 04:16 pm to 12:04 am (13 March 2020). The Nakshatra will be Swati and the Tithi will be Chaturthi.