- Sports Rohit Sharma and David Warner: Virender Sehwag picks two names who can break Brian Lara's record of 400* in Tests
- Movies Jacqueline Fernandez Gears Up To Get Back To The Set Life In Full Swing
- News Ajit Pawar welcomes ex-BJP leader Khadse's entry in NCP
- Technology Reliance Jio Launches JioCricket Application: Here's How To Use
- Finance Central Govt Offers Buffer Onion Stock To States To Keep Prices In Check
- Automobiles BGauss Inaugurates Its First Showroom In Maharashtra: Read More To Find Out
- Education Karnataka To Reopen Engineering And Degree Colleges On November 17
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In November
Marriage is not only the union of two people but also about uniting two families. In India, most of us prefer big fat weddings and therefore it is essential to know the auspicious timings to fix the marriage dates. Even though there is no fixed formula to ensure that one's married life, but we leave no stone unturned when it comes to making it blissful. However, one can make sure to tie the knot during the auspicious days to make their marriage more sacred. Perhaps it is believed that getting married when the stars in the right position can actually bless the couples with good fortune. So if you are planning to get married in the month of March, then you can go through the auspicious Hindu wedding dates this month.
2 March 2020, Monday
This is the first auspicious date on which you can get married in the month of March. The Muhurata on this date will begin from 01:26 am and will end at 06:44 am (3 March 2020). The Nakshatra on this date will be Rohini whereas the Tithi will be Ashtami.
3 March 2020, Tuesday
This is another auspicious date to get married in the first week of March 2020. On this date, the Muhurata will begin at 06:44 am and will end at 06:43 am on 4 March 2020. The Nakshatra on this date will be Rohini and Mrigshirsha. However, the Tithi will be Ashtami and Navami.
4 March 2020, Wednesday
This will be the first Wednesday in the month of March on which you can get married. The auspicious Muhurata on this date will be from 06:43 am and will end at 11:24 am. The Nakshatra on this date will be Mrigshirsha whereas the Tithi will be Navami.
8 March 2020, Sunday
This is the only Sunday which counts in the list of auspicious wedding dates in the month of March 2020. In case you want to get married on this date, the Muhurata will begin at 12:12 pm and will end at 03:03 am on 9 March 2020. The Nakshatra on this date will be Magha whereas the Tithi on this date will be Chaturdashi.
11 March 2020, Wednesday
This is the last Wednesday on which you can get married to your better half. The auspicious Muhurata on this date will begin at 08:12 am and will end at 07:00 pm. The Nakshatra on this date will be Hasta whereas the Tithi is going to be Dwitiya and Tritiya.
12 March 2020, Thursday
This is going to be the last auspicious date for getting married in the month of March 2020. The auspicious Muhurata on this date will be from 04:16 pm to 12:04 am (13 March 2020). The Nakshatra will be Swati and the Tithi will be Chaturthi.