What type of energy flows through the house and what aura is created depends a lot upon the Vastu of the house. Now Vastu includes many things from the infrastructure to the set up of the house and to the type of items used.
Since the directions are associated with negative or positive energies, the mindset of the people living in the house is also determined by these. Just, for instance, Vastu Shastra says that there is an ideal place for the wall clock as well. There are some places where a wall clock should not be placed. Here is the information on where should we place the wall clock as per Vastu Shastra. Take a look.
Is South The Right Direction For Placing The Wall Clock?
The wall clock should not be placed in the south direction. While the direction is not considered to be good for various other things, it is said that this direction is associated with stability. Hence, it does not lead to progress. A wall clock in the South direction also might cause bad effects on the health of the eldest person in the house.
Do Not Place Above The Door
The wall clock should not be hung above the door or gateway. It is believed that such a placement leaves negative energy on the life of the person crossing the gateway. Hence, you should remove it if the clock is placed here in your house.
Best Direction For The Wall Clock
The east direction is considered auspicious for placing the wall clock. It is said that there is a continuous flow of wealth in the house. West direction can also be considered for placing the wall clock. Such a placement is good as negative thoughts stay away from the mind.
Some More Rules To Keep In Mind
Apart from these directions, there are some more rules regarding wall clocks which need to be kept in mind.
1. A clock with a pendulum is considered lucky for the progress of the housemates. It should be placed in the west direction.
2. Stopped watches should not be kept in the house. It is said that these watches bring negative energies in the house.
3. You should not keep a clock of black, blue or saffron or orange colour. It is not considered good as per Vastu Shastra.
4. A circular or square shape is considered to be good for the wall clock.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- This Is What The Supreme Court Had To Say About The Rafale Deal — 12 Points
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 1 — Live Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — Should You Buy The Latest Five-Seater SUV From Nissan?
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- Old Debit/ATM/Credit Cards To Become Invalid From 31 December
- Delivery Boy Eats Food Before Delivering It [Video]
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!