- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 18 January 2020
- 10 hrs ago What Causes Vitamin B12 Deficiency And How To Treat It
- 11 hrs ago Common Myths And Its Facts About Diabetes
- 13 hrs ago 10 Effective Natural Remedies For Treating Ear Pimples
- News JEE Main 2020 results declared: Direct link to download
- Finance Should You Say "Yes" To The Yes Bank Shares?
- Technology Poco F2 Lite With Snapdragon 765 And 5000 mAh Battery Live Images Hit The Web
- Movies Sarileru Neekevvaru Day 7 Box Office Collections: First Telugu Film To Cross 100 Crore In 2020!
- Sports Bapu Nadkarni demise: Sunil Gavaskar condoles his death of former India all-rounder; remembers him as 'helpful manager'
- Automobiles MG Will Showcase A Total Of 14 Models At The 2020 Auto Expo: Future Of Mobility
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Hanuman Chalisa is one of the great poetic works of Goswami Tulsidas. Hanuman Chalisa holds a special place and importance in the Hindu religion. It is said that by reciting Hanuman Chalisa, one can appease the monkey God, Hanuman and seek His blessings. Reciting Hanuman Chalisa also helps in overcoming the bad effects of the Saturn.
As Tuesday is considered as the day of Lord Hanuman, it is the best way to devote the time and thoughts to impress Him and win His heart. Each verse of the Hanuman Chalisa has it's own importance. It is said that the recitation of the Hanuman Chalisa at night has some miraculous effect on the person. However, there are many people especially men who take bath early in the morning on Tuesdays and Saturdays, and then recite the Hanuman Chalisa.
It is believed that reciting Hanuman Chalisa is very powerful as it helps reduce the effects of Sade Sati, and also bring good health and prosperity. Moreover, Hanuman Chalisa recitation can also help ward off spirits. The best time to recite Hanuman Chalisa is in the morning and at night. Those under the evil influences of the Saturn should chant the Hanuman Chalisa at night 8 times on Saturdays for better results.
Here are some benefits of reciting the powerful Hanuman Chalisa.
Benefits Of Reciting Hanuman Chalisa:
Ward Off Spirits: This is one of the most powerful benefit of reciting Hanuman Chalisa. Lord Hanuman is considered as a God who helps get rid of evils and spirits that can be harmful. The hymn will also help get rid of scary and fearful thoughts. That is why, kids and young children worship Lord Hanuman and recite Hanuman Chalisa every day.
Reduce Effects of Sade Sati: It is said that worshiping Lord Hanuman is one of the best ways to impress Shani Dev and reduce the effects of Sade Sati. According to the stories, Lord Hanuman saved the life of Shani Dev and this when Shani Dev said that He will not harm a true devotee of Hanuman.
Forgive Sins: We all commit sins knowingly and unknowingly. You can ask for forgiveness by reciting the Hanuman Chalisa. Reciting the opening verses of the Hanuman Chalisa at night at least 8 times helps to remove the sins you may have committed.
Remove Obstacles: If one recites Hanuman Chalisa at night, he/she is able to get the divine protection of Lord Hanuman and all his/her obstacles are removed.
These are few benefits of reciting Hanuman Chalisa. Absolute faith and correct attitude will get you the blessings of the monkey-God and with the recital of Hanuman Chalisa, you can achieve whatever you desire for.