- 17 min ago Sun Transit In Sagittarius On 16 December 2021: Effects On Zodiac Signs And Remedies
- 4 hrs ago Yearly Health Horoscope 2022: Astrological Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 11 hrs ago Omicron: COVID-19 Third Wave Projected In India In February 2022 By IIT Scientist
- 13 hrs ago Omicron Coronavirus: Expert Suggests Ayurvedic Preventive Measures To Combat The New Variant
- Movies Katrina Kaif And Vicky Kaushal's Wedding: Here Is How Love Blossomed Between Couple
- News Stand-up comedian Munawar Faruqui dropped from Gurugram Comedy Festival
- Finance Socks In Action On Change In Price Bands Effective December 7, 2021
- Sports ISL 2021-22: 10 things to know about East Bengal vs FC Goa
- Technology Motorola To Launch Moto G51, Moto Edge X30, Moto G71 Soon; India Launch, Specs
- Education NIFT Admission 2022 Notification Out, Register Online For NIFT UG PG Courses Before January 17 On nift.ac.in
- Automobiles DriveSpark Exclusive: Citroen CC21 SUV Spotted Testing Again In Bangalore
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Kohima
Lord Ganesha is considered as the Lord of prosperity, wisdom and good fortune. Lord Ganesha represents the power of the Supreme Being that takes away obstacles and guarantee victory in human accomplishments. By tradition, every religious festival begins with the worship of Lord Ganesha. The portrayal of Lord Ganesha is in such a way that He is a blend of human and animal parts. These illustrate some philosophical perception of deep spiritual importance which have great role in worshipping Lord Ganesha.
All virtuous qualities and success are believed to be bestowed by Lord Ganesha. Every year, the birthday of Lord Ganesha is celebrated as Ganesh Chaturthi. Take unsullied spiritual resolves and pray to Lord Ganesha for inner spiritual potency to accomplish success in all your deeds. Lord Ganesha will remove all the obstacles of those who worship Him, and bestow all material and spiritual prosperity.
Every form of worship of Lord Ganesha has its own specific explanation. There are many reasons for believers for worshipping Lord Ganesha. It is very interesting and exciting to know the various reasons why Lord Ganesha is in the prime position to be worshipped among Gods. Here are some important reasons why Lord Ganesha is worshipped before any ceremony, ritual or vow.
Remove obstacles: All Hindu believers worship Lord Ganesha in the beginning of any new venture. It is believed that you will attain success in whatever you do if you pleased Lord Ganesha before starting it. He will remove obstacles that may stop your success.
Spiritual insight: Siddhi is considered as one of the wives of Lord Ganesha. Sidhi refers to spiritual power. Worshipping Lord Ganesha is believed to be the best way to attain spiritual insight. Traditionally, an icon with its trunk turned to right side is considered as ‘Siddhi-Vinayak'.
Intelligence: Buddhi is believed to be one of the Ganesha's wives who can be associated with intelligence, wisdom, or intellect. Lord
Ganesha is believed to be the provider of intelligence and wisdom. The elephant head is considered as the sign of intelligence.
Prosperity: Riddhi, one of the wives of Lord Ganesha is the goddess of prosperity. Worshipping Lord Ganesha will provide you with opulence and prosperity throughout your life. Lord Ganesha is believed to be the ruler of the prosperity of our life.
Destroy pride: Worshipping Lord Ganesha is believed to be the best way to destroy vanity, selfishness and pride. Ganesha is the representation of material universe in all its diverse and splendid manifestations.
Conquer emotions: An axe in the upper left hand of Lord Ganesha implies that one should cut worldly attachments. The lotus in the upper right hand entail that one should live without being affected by material emotions.
Obliterate ego: Worshipping Lord Ganesha will devastate any kind of ego that may rule you. The mouse, which is believed to be the vehicle of Ganesha sits near the feet of Ganesha indicating that one will be a perfect person only if he can conquer ego.
Utilise knowledge: The position of Lord Ganesha is in such a way that the right foot is dangling over the left foot. This indicate that in order to live a successful life, one should utilise knowledge and reason (symbolised by the right side) to overcome emotions (symbolised by the left side).
Represent Pranava: Lord Ganesha represents Om or the Pranava. Om is the chief Mantra among the Hindus which is believed to be the first sound. This explains why there is a ritual of invoking Lord Ganesha before beginning any rite or ceremony.
So, you have a nice reason to worship Ganesha and celebrate Ganesh Chaturthi with vigour and devotion.