- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 29 September 2020
- 9 hrs ago World Heart Day 2020: Best Foods To Prevent The Risk Of Heart Diseases In Diabetics
- 12 hrs ago Shirdi Sai Baba’s Birth Anniversary: Here Are Some Interesting Facts About The Hindu-Muslim Saint
- 12 hrs ago Sonam Kapoor Shows Us How To Pull Off Semi-Formal And Fashionable Look In The Sassiest Way
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati Lottery Message Promising 25 Lakh On Whatsapp Messenger Is Fake
- Sports Rohit Sharma pats Kieron Pollard, Ishan Kishan for keeping Mumbai Indians in the match
- News Sonia Gandhi urges Congress-ruled states to pass laws to negate central farm acts
- Finance RBI May Hold MPC Meet As Early As Next Week
- Technology Oppo Reno4 F Officially Teased; Launch Set For October, 2020
- Automobiles MG ZS Petrol Model Likely To Launch Next Year In India: Will It Be The Brand’s Fourth Model?
- Education CLAT Answer Key 2020: Check Provisional Answer Key
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In October 2020
There are many Hindu gods that are worshiped across the world. Even the different incarnations of deities are worshiped by devotees. Lord Hanuman is one of the most popular Hindu gods who is worshiped worldwide. There are many people who think why one should worship the monkey-faced God, Hanuman.
Well, Lord Hanuman worship is considered important in many cultures. Men especially are ardent devotees of Lord Hanuman. However, Lord Hanuman worship is prohibited for women as He is a Brahmachari. But, men on the other side can worship Hanuman and enjoy the love of this Hindu deity. So, here are few tips for Hanuman worship. Follow them and win the heart of the monkey God.
Hanuman Worship For Men:
Apply Sindoor: Orange sindoor is applied on the Hanuman idol. In most of the temples, you can find the orange sindoor coloured Lord Hanuman idol. Worship this Hindu deity by applying orange sindoor. Men can draw the tikka on the forehead or apply sindoor all over the body of the idol. Add some water in sindoor and make a paste of it. Apply it on the idol. Ideally, this should be done by men on either Tuesday or Saturday.
Chant Hanuman Mantra: Manojavam Maarutatulyavegam Jitendriyam Buddhimataam Varistham, Vaataatmajam Vanarayoothmukhyam Sriramdootam Saranam Prapadhye. Men should chant this Hanuman mantra and worship the monkey God. This Hanuman mantra can be chanted after taking bath or late in the night. It is believed that Hanuman worship is best during midnight.
Hanuman Chalisa: After taking shower, you can worship Hanuman by reading Hanuman Chalisa. You can read the Hanuman Chalisa every day, or on Tuesday and Saturday to win the heart of Lord Hanuman.
Worship Lord Rama: Lord Hanuman worships Lord Rama and is a follower of this Hindu God. If you want to win the heart of Hanuman and impress Him, then take the name of Ram. Men can chant "Jai Shri Ram".
Tuesday Fast: Men can worship Hanuman by observing a fast on Tuesdays. They eat once in a day and also chant Hanuman mantra as well as read Hanuman Chalisa. Offer besan ladoo as Lord Hanuman loves this sweet. You can also offer banana to monkeys or to the Hanuman idol if you can't find monkeys.
Men can worship Hanuman in these ways.