- Technology Upcoming Samsung Premium Smartphones Expected To Launch In 2020
- News Democrats to make case against Trump at Senate impeachment trial
- Movies Troll Asks Shah Rukh Khan To Respond To His Failures, ‘Bas Aap Dua Mein Yaad Rakhna’ Is His Reply!
- Sports Thailand Masters: Saina, Srikanth crash out, India's challenge ends at BWF World Tour Super 300 event
- Finance Budget 2020: Govt May Tweak 5% Tax Slab To Include Upto Rs 7 Lakh Income
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
King Mahabali, tired of living a kingly life, sought to attain Jnana or wisdom. He hence sought the help of Sukracharya, his Guru to attain Jnana.
King Mahabali anticipated that Sukracharya would ask him to leave his kingdom and retire to the forest to seek wisdom.
Sukracharya who was in a hurry to attend a meeting with the Gods, said “I am the self, you are the self and all is the self"
He said, “This is all you require to keep in mind. Nothing else is required. I cannot impart any lenghty teaching today as I am in a hurry. By the way, no lenghty teaching is required!"
Sukracharya further added, “If you can hold on to the truth 'I' am self,' you need not have to undergo any elaborate teachings. This is the highest wisdom!"
Wisdom in a nutshell indeed, revealing oneness, the ultimate truth.