- 11 hrs ago What Is The Importance Of Premarital Health Checkups?
- 16 hrs ago From Alia Bhatt To Kareena Kapoor Khan, These Divas Will Give Your Major Shopping Inspiration
- 20 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope: 15 December To 21 December
- 22 hrs ago 10 Situations Under Which A Man Should Practice Sexual Abstinence
- News Jharkhand Assembly Election 2019 LIVE: Voting for 4th phase today; 2 ministers' fate to be decided
- Sports Arsenal 0-3 Manchester City: Peerless De Bruyne inspires emphatic victory
- Movies Mohanlal-Prithviraj Duo's Empuraan: Here's An Interesting Update!
- Technology How To Check Screen Time On Various Devices
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
The Guru on identifying two notebooks carrying the same handwriting demanded an explanation from the two disciples. The disciple came out with the truth that he had asked his fellow disciple to do his job. The Guru said though truthfulness is a great virtue essential for an aspirant, earnestness in the path should definitely be coupled with it.
The master with regards to the payment the disciple had made to his fellow disciple to whom he had entrusted the job expected of him, said that salvation costed much more. He further dismissed the student saying that he was at liberty to purchase 'liberation' elsewhere rather than getting tutored under him. The student was thus disqualified from attending the class.
The story was told by Bhagavan Ramana Maharshi to His disciples on seeing one of His disciples making an earnest note of the Ulladhu Narpadu (Fourty Versus On Reality), squatting on the floor and engaged in continuous writing for quite a length of time.