- Technology Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra Clears BIS Certification; India Launch Imminent
- Movies Priyanka Chopra Recalls Her Miss World Crowning Moment With A Nostalgic Post, Says '20 Years Ago Today, This Happened'
- Finance Cement Shares Hit 52-Week Highs; Cement Spread To Remain Strong Between Oct-March
- Sports India vs Australia: Warner's injury is opportunity for others to claim opening slot in Tests: Langer
- News Year 2020: When BJP took back power in Madhya Pradesh
- Automobiles Bike Sales Report For November 2020: Bajaj Auto Registers 12% Yearly Growth
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In December
- Education COMEDK UGET 2020 Seat Allotment Result Declared At comedk.org
No two people are the same and they differ in many ways. We cannot deny that different people have different body shapes and sizes. As humans we need to understand that it is quite rude to mock someone for their body type. Still people do not understand this and go on judging them and giving mean advice, especially to women.
It looks like women ought to fulfill the beauty standards set by the society. At times, people do not care about what women might feel when they are subjected to body shaming. But if you are looking forward to giving mouth-shutting replies to those who do not refrain themselves from body shaming, then read on.
1. "You Shouldn't Wear Crop Tops"- And you shouldn't give your unsolicited advice every now and then.
2. "You Are Exposing Your Skin"- Don't you think, you too should stop exposing your unwelcomed opinions and advice. After all, it will expose your mean mentality.
3. "I think you must not wear these prints"- And who are you to say this? A fashion designer?
4. "Don't You Exercise To Lose Weight"- Nope, I don't. Instead I prefer practicing how to tolerate people like you.
5. "You Are Too Fat To Eat Pizza"- Oh I am sorry that I forgot you were an expert on what else I must not eat. Hang on, let me note it down.
6. "You Should Undergo A Surgery To Remove Excess Fat"- Well, I think you should consider undergoing an eye surgery to see how happy and comfortable I am with my body.
7. "Try Wearing Some Loose Clothes"- Didn't anyone tell you to see a psychiatrist as you always pretend to be a fashion designer.
8. "I Thought It Was An Earthquake Until I Realised You Were Running Down The Streets"- Oh didn't you know, that indeed was an earthquake of 9 magnitude or were you too busy judging people?
9. "I Wonder What If A Storm Blows, Would A Person Skinny Like You Be Able To Stand Still?"- You don't have to worry about it as the earth has a paper-weight in the form of you.
10. "You Should Consider Putting On Some Weight As Boys Love Girls With Curves"- I think you should consider keeping your opinions to yourself as people hate those who are nosy.
11. "Don't You Think Being Fat Makes A Person Look Ugly"- Well, giving unsolicited advice makes a person unwanted and annoying.