- 45 min ago Struggling With Cakey Make-up? Here Is Your Guide To Applying Make-up On Dry Skin
- 52 min ago 17 Foods To Eat And Avoid Before Travelling
- 1 hr ago Ananya Panday, Alia Bhatt And Other Bollywood Divas Make Fashionable Splash At An Event
- 2 hrs ago Lakme Fashion Week Summer Resort 2020: Vicky Kaushal Looks Dapper In An All-White Attire On The Ramp
- Movies Ayushmann Khurrana Is Proud Of India For The Progressiveness It Has Shown
- News Sonam Kapoor tweets RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat's divorce remarks as "regressive foolish"
- Sports India vs New Zealand: Surprised by criticism of pre-planned break: NZ coach Gary Stead
- Finance Planning for 5 Year Tax Saving Fixed Deposit? List of Things to Check
- Travel Maha Shivratri 2020: Ancient Shiva Temples In India
- Technology itel Launches Vision 1 Smartphone With 2GB RAM And 4000mAh Battery For Rs. 5,499
- Automobiles 2020 Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Facelift — All You Need To Know
- Education CBSE Exam Centre Locator App: Why Class 10 & 12 Students Should Download?
In the year 2008, the Government of India and the Ministry of Women and Child Development started the initiative to spread awareness about gender equality. In order to help people in understanding why female foeticide and infanticide are an evil practice and how it will affect society, several steps have been taken over the years by government authorities, doctors and activists.
Therefore, every year on 24 January, National Girl Child Day is celebrated. It was started with the aim of spreading awareness about the gender inequality faced by girls in the society.
So in order to celebrate this day in a memorable way, we are here with some quotes that you can share with your loved ones. Scroll down to read them:
1. "This National Girl Child Day, be proud of a girl child. They are the ones who are made up of courage, determination, sacrifice, commitment, talent and love."
2. "Daughters are precious gifts. Let's create an atmosphere of love, peace and equality for them. Happy Girl Child Day 2020."
3. "Don't let the life end, before it even begins. Save Girl Child!"
4. "A girl child is a pride and the future of the nation. Empowering your girl child means empowering your future."
5. "This National Girl Child Day, give your girls the wings to fly and not the pain to cry and die."
6. "An educated woman has the power to educate her entire family."
7. "Every guy needs a girl and a mother! If you kill all the girls, will you marry your own brother? Save female children on National Girl Child Day 2020."
8. "A friend, a sister, a wife, a mother, a daughter. When you kill one girl child, you kill the entire generation."
9. "Even a little girl is capable of encouraging and empowering society. Happy National Girl Child Day."
10. "Save and respect girl child, as she is the future of your family and society. Wishing everyone a Happy Girl Child Day."