- 4 min ago Amazon Great Freedom Sale 2022: Bring Home Boho Home Furnishing Items And Save Up To 70%
- 7 hrs ago Dustin Hoffman Birthday Special Irresistibly Versatile Actor Turns 85
- 15 hrs ago It’s Raining Offers On Amazon: Bag 60% Off On Handbags Today!
- 18 hrs ago Best And Perfect Travel Companions Based On The Zodiac Signs
- Sports CWG 2022: Indian women’s cricket team clinch silver in first-ever Games final as Aus bag gold with 9-run win
- Movies Khatron Ke Khiladi 12 August 7 Highlights: Chetna Pande Gets Eliminated From The Show
- News BJP-JDU rift widens? Bihar CM Kumar calls meeting of party MLAs, MPs
- Education How Can MSc Business Analytics Boost Your Career Growth?
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Hunter 350 Launched At Rs 1,49,900 - The Lightest Enfield
- Travel Phang Nga Bay: James Bond Island
- Finance 'Cipla' Betting Big on Digitisation And Emerging Segments
- Technology Jio Games Watch Will Let You Earn Money While Gaming
In the year 2008, the Government of India and the Ministry of Women and Child Development started the initiative to spread awareness about gender equality. In order to help people in understanding why female foeticide and infanticide are evil practices and how they will affect society, several steps have been taken over the years by government authorities, doctors and activists.
Therefore, every year on 24 January, National Girl Child Day is celebrated. It was started with the aim of spreading awareness about the gender inequality faced by girls in society.
So in order to celebrate this day in a memorable way, we are here with some quotes that you can share with your loved ones. Scroll down to read them:
- womenJayalakshmi, Class 11 Student From Tamil Nadu And Family's Sole Breadwinner Wins A Trip To NASA
1. "This National Girl Child Day, be proud of a girl child. They are the ones who are made up of courage, determination, sacrifice, commitment, talent and love."
2. "Daughters are precious gifts. Let's create an atmosphere of love, peace and equality for them. Happy Girl Child Day 2022."
3. "Don't let the life end, before it even begins. Save Girl Child!"
4. "A girl child is a pride and the future of the nation. Empowering your girl child means empowering your future."
5. "This National Girl Child Day, give your girls the wings to fly and not the pain to cry and die."
6. "An educated woman has the power to educate her entire family."
7. "Every guy needs a girl and a mother! If you kill all the girls, will you marry your own brother? Save female children on National Girl Child Day 2022."
8. "A friend, a sister, a wife, a mother, a daughter. When you kill one girl child, you kill the entire generation."
9. "Even a little girl is capable of encouraging and empowering society. Happy National Girl Child Day."
10. "Save and respect girl child, as she is the future of your family and society. Wishing everyone a Happy Girl Child Day."
- womenNational Girl Child Day 2022: Date, History, Significance And Quotes
- lifeNational Girl Child Day 2021: History And Significance Of This Day
- womenGirls In Tamil Nadu Government Schools To Get Rs 1,000 Per Month To Pursue Higher Education
- womenJosh, Paint It Red & Mash Project Come Together To Empower The Girl Child With #50Daysofschool Campaign
- womenMarriageable Age Limit For Women May Be Raised To 21 Years In India
- womenInternational Day Of The Girl Child: UNICEF Celebrity Advocate Ayushmann Khurrana's Message To India
- womenExclusive: The Pandemic and Girls' Education - 11 Million Girls May Never Go Back To School And Here's Why
- parents and childrenInternational Day Of The Girl Child 2020: Things You can Say To Empower Your Daughter
- womenCelebrating Girls For Life: Campaign For International Day of the Girl Child On October 11
- womenThis Project Aims To Celebrate The Father-Daughter Bond And Educate Girl Children
- womenInternational Day Of The Girl Child 2019: Best 'Save The Girl Child' Slogans And Sayings
- womenInternational Day of the Girl Child 2019: Importance of Educating The Girl Child In Indian Society