- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 04 February 2023: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 8 hrs ago Can Valentine's Day Have A Negative Influence On Romantic Partners?
- 8 hrs ago Nora Fatehi Fitness Tips: 4 Lessons From The Dancing Diva!
- 9 hrs ago Parenting Tips: 5 Reasons Why You Should Switch To Plastic-Free Toys
- Finance This HDFC Group Company Stock Hit 52-Week Low, Should You Buy?
- Sports Dipa Karmakar serving 21-month doping suspension till July 2023
- Movies Bigg Boss 16: Did you know THIS Was Shalin Bhanot's First Job Before Becoming an Actor?
- News What Yogi Adityanath said on Boycott Bollywood trend
- Travel Honeymoon special: Most Romantic cities in the World
- Automobiles Tata Harrier, Safari Red Dark Edition Launch In March – ADAS, Bigger Screen & More
- Technology Realme 10 Pro Coca-Cola Edition India Launch Confirmed: Pre-Booking May Earn Free Smartphone
- Education UGC NET December Exam 2022: Exam City Intimation Link will be available soon; Check Details Here
When you mention the name of a comic book, one would always refer to someone like Superman or Spider-Man. It is these two action heroes after Batman which has left an important impression in the minds of young and old. But when it comes to women, you can think of Wonder Woman, Captain Marvel or Supergirl. But did you know that there at least five popular Muslim female superheroes or sheroes? Including Kamala Khan, better known as Ms Marvel, whose heroics will be showcased onscreen in Disney+ Hotstar's web series releasing on June 8.
It is Wonder Woman who has been a real inspiration to a lot of young girls and women out there in our society to be brave and strong. If it wasn't for superheroes like Wonder Woman, you will not find a lot of real brave courageous women in our society. According to authors, it is believed that through these superheroes, people tend to enact the way their favourite characters portray themselves.
Apart from the superhero, Wonder Woman, there are five more women superheroes which have been introduced to us. Boldsky brings to you some of the female superheroes who fight for justice and against all evil. The best aspect about these female superheroes is that they are Muslims! These Muslim superheroes have been created by Muslim authors who want to change the society from evil to good.
Here are the five female Muslim superheroes who are surreal to protect a woman. Take a look:
Have you heard of this Muslim female superhero? After the rape of a woman in Tahrir square, Qahera was introduced to the public via the internet. This female Muslim superhero was created by Deena Muhamad. She is the voice of all Arab women who are asked to respond to sexual harassment with silence.
One of the greatest Muslim female superheroes is Kamala Khan. She is a great inspiration for a lot of women today. Kamala Khan is a teenage superhero who deals with super evils that roam on the street.
Rayann which is a Muslim female superhero created by a woman itself is a real mystery. This super girl is one of a kind. According to her creator, she is a shy superhero who draws her strength from henna (mehndi) to fight evil.
This Muslim female superhero is surely one of a kind. The gorgeous Elyssa who has been created by artist, Gihen Ben Mahmoud is mind-blowing. The superhero fights against all evil in the world and promises to keep women safe, especially mothers!
This Muslim female superhero is an inspiration to all young girls who want to study and are prevented from doing so. Dressed in a full burka, this Muslim female superhero uses pens and books as her weapons to fight against those who restrict girls from studying.
- beautyBeauty Industry Challenges In 2023 And Viable Solutions
- womenBudget 2023-2024: What Is ‘Mahila Samman Saving Certificate'? Know About The Savings Scheme For Women
- womenBudget 2023: Nirmala Sitharaman’s Handloom sarees From Previous Budget Sessions Are Nothing But Impressive!
- bollywood wardrobeTara Sutaria’s Monochrome Monokini Look
- make up tipsWedding Makeup Tips: An Easy Guide To Do Your Own Makeup For Wedding
- make up tipsMakeup Tips 2023: 5 Makeup Trends That Are Going To Be Popular This year
- womenEmpowering Women In Transport Sector: India Gets Its First All Women Bus Depot In Delhi
- lgbtqTen Queer Women Icons Who Made History And Changed The World For LGBTQ+ Community
- women fashionKylie Jenner's Black Bodycon Dress With Lion Head At Schiaparelli's Paris Fashion Week Is A Head Turner, Pics!
- women fashionDoja Cat's Red Crystal Outfit At The Schiaparelli Fashion Show Equals Quirky And Eclectic, Pics!
- disorders cureVaginal Dryness: What Causes It? How To Prevent It?
- diabetesHow Women's Diabetes Differs From Men's; Health Tips For Women With Diabetes