- 19 min ago Kangana Ranaut Inspires Us To Update Our Wardrobe With A Ralph Lauren Suit
- 43 min ago Umang 2020: Raveena Tandon And Manisha Koirala Show Us How To Look Stylish Yet Distinctive
- 1 hr ago 10 Awesome Health Benefits Of Cocoa Powder You Never Knew
- 2 hrs ago Can Chia Seeds Help Reduce Belly Fat?
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Punjab FC keep pressure on leaders Mohun Bagan with victory over Gokulam Kerala
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Celerio BS6 Models Launched In India Starting At Rs 4.41 Lakh
- Movies Dhananjay Is Shooting In Lucknow For His Next Movie Titled Daali
- Travel 7 Patriotic Places To Visit This Republic Day
- News BJP will scale newer heights during Nadda's presidency: PM Modi
- Technology Samsung Might Launch Galaxy A51 And Galaxy A71 In February: Report
- Finance New Gold Hallmarking Rules: 5 Things To Know
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Disney World is undoubtedly a fabulous place on earth. With theme parks and water parks, the amusement park has so many fun things to do. Not only children, but young adults too are fond of Disney World Amusement Park. But recently Twitter received impassioned tweets from people across the world, after an article entitled "Sorry, childless millennials going to Disney World is weird," of The New York Post on 26 July, talked about how millennials enjoying at Disney World is not good.
The article was published after an aggressively shared Facebook post. The post is all about an angry mother who is seemed to be ranting about how young childless adults are spoiling the fun at the Disney World resort. Her identity has been kept anonymous. Her post was then shared on Twitter by @JenKatWrites.
The mother who wrote the Facebook post about childless millennials refers the millennials to be 'immature' and further says, "people without children should be banned from Disney World". According to her, childless millennials were ruining the vacation of her 3-year-old toddler.
This is my new favorite wild mommy post. It's me, the millennial slut who just goes to Disney World to make children cry pic.twitter.com/COokEiTdMm— Jen 🔜 Gen Con🌹🥖🌹 (@JenKatWrites) 19 July 2019
Though some people argued that Disney's amusement park should be solely for children, the park has been fascinating adults, especially adults who are still kids at hearts.