- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 23 January 2020
- 11 hrs ago Can You Get Pregnant While On Birth Control Pills?
- 12 hrs ago 11 Health Benefits Of Doing Pushups Daily
- 13 hrs ago Did You Know These Benefits of Drinking Green Tea Before Bed
- News Kerala Lottery Karunya Plus KN-230 today lottery result LIVE
- Technology Xiaomi Mi Motion Activated Night Light 2 Launched At Rs. 599 In India
- Movies Ala Vaikunthapuramloo Day 11 Worldwide Box Office: Film Maintains A Winning Streak
- Sports Tottenham 2-1 Norwich City: Son to the rescue as Mourinho's men fail to impress
- Finance Budget 2020: Govt May Tweak 5% Tax Slab To Include Upto Rs 7 Lakh Income
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Do you easily get hurt? Or do you hurt others frequently? In either cases, you may need to mind your words and actions during a fight with a loved one.
Even the strongest bonds may break due to your actions during a fight. You may lose your place in someone's heart if you are too harsh in your fights with loved ones.
Measuring words before uttering them is an art. Though all of us cannot master the art, it is better to be mindful when a fight starts because even the small arguments can turn into big battles if they are fueled with bad words and actions.
So, here are a few things to avoid if you have a fight with your partner.
Cutting The Call
You just had an argument and you cut the call suddenly. Your partner again calls and you cut it it again. He again calls to patch up and you again cut it.
Avoiding communication after a fight may reduce the chances of patching it up. If he wants to extinguish the fire, why avoid him?
Well, he may give up and stop calling if you don't answer calls for a few more times. If you don't wish to talk to him in a bad mood you answer the call and convey the same.
Challenging The Fighter
What happens when you throw petrol on fire? It fuels the fire. In the same way, challenging your partner during a fight may turn the fight into a physical one which is dangerous.
When someone raises hand to hit you, using challenging words like "Hit me if you are a man" etc is not a good idea. Instead, find out 100 other ways to cool your partner.
Slamming The Door
Soon after a fight, if you slam the door, throw the flower vase on the wall and walk into the kitchen to make more noises, your partner may feel intimidated and shocked. Not being able to control your temper is seen as a weakness, not a strength!
Involving Others In The Fight
Imagine this. Your husband came home late and you are really upset. You quickly call your mom and start complaining that he is already late.
Your husband sees that, gets irritated and calls his mom and complains about you saying that you are again irritating him! It finally turns into a war between two families, right?
Dragging others into your fight is unnecessary when you can discuss and sort it out. If you invite others into your conflicts, they may own it and drive it in their own direction even if there is a peaceful solution.
Talking About Separation
If you utter the word divorce in every fight with your partner, your partner may feel insulted. Even if you have the intention of ending your marriage, uttering the word at the drop of the hat isn't a good idea.
Multiplying The Issues
When you are fighting on one issue, if you bring other issues and mix it up to gain advantage over your partner in a fight, you are making a big mess that may not easily get solved! If your partner also tries to dig your old mistakes then only god can save both of you!
Not Sleeping Together
After a fight, it is natural to hate your partner for some time. But in the night, if you sleep in a separate room to avoid your partner's presence, the distance between you may increase. This is how ideas of break up may arise.