- 11 hrs ago From Deepika Padukone To Tamannaah Bhatia, These Divas Gave Us Sari Goals For Various Occasions
- 12 hrs ago Gauri Khan's Corset And Geometrically-Patterned Lehenga Is The Refreshing Outfit We All Wish We Had
- 12 hrs ago 8 Diseases Caused Due To Poor Sexual Hygiene
- 13 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Zendaya, Shraddha Kapoor, Hina Khan & More
- Technology Flipkart Republic Day Sale 2020: Offers And Discounts On Samsung, Apple, Nokia, Xiaomi And More
- Movies TRP Toppers Online: Bigg Boss 13 Tops Chart With Record Breaking Number; Naagin 4 Witnesses Drop
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Churchill Brothers look to halt TRAU’s winning run
- News No state can deny implementation of CAA, it’s unconstitutional: Kapil Sibal
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Marriage is a special bond between two people and when you are happily married, life seems to be a bed of roses!
Life after marriage starts after the wedding celebrations are over. It is said that couples who marry early tend to have kids after a long period of time as they want to build on their career and other aspects before they become parents.
The importance of a healthy marriage and relationship is essential when you are planning a family. Some couples often complain that when they have kids their 'marriage' tends to get neglected. To keep a healthy marriage, the husband and the wife should make it a point to keep time for each other. They should also pay heed to each others attention and needs as it is important for a marriage relationship to grow.
When couples have kids all the attention is on them and this causes a hindrance in having a healthy marriage.
To have a healthy marriage after kids all you have to do is try to continue the same type of method before you had kids.
You have to maintain a good communication relationship even though kids are also involved in the marriage. Keep time for the both of you at the end of the day. This will build on your marriage and make it healthy.
You having a healthy relationship will help you to be a good role model for your children. Kids are a part of your life in a marriage, so it is important for you to generate them with positive vibes and an understanding that will help them to grow.
In some marriages, there are many conflicts. These are bound to happen with partners and in a way it helps them to grow deeper in love. In a marriage relationship there are times when the child causes the conflict. It could be due to reasons that the child is more attached to the father or the mother thus this leads to the insecure question that arises, ' Does she/he love you more than me'? Many partners feel that they are not given importance when their child turns to their spouse and looks up to them for everything. When this situation arises, you both should talk to each other and help the child realize that he/she should feel free to come to both the parents.
A family that prays together stays together. It is important that you do things together as a family. Dining together as a family helps to bring you'll closer to each other and thus this helps to keep a healthy relationship going.