- 4 hrs ago Your Wednesday Fashion Roundup Ft. Warina Hussain, Alaya F, And Nikki Tamboli
- 6 hrs ago Is It Safe to Eat Non-Vegetarian Food During Pregnancy? List Of Healthy Non-Veg Foods And Recipe
- 7 hrs ago 9 Signs He Has Lost Interest In The Relationship
- 7 hrs ago Surveen Chawla Or Divya Khosla Kumar, Whose Spring-perfect Floral Lehenga Would You Invest In?
- News UP: Set on fire after failed gangrape attempt, says college student who was found naked with severe burns
- Movies Dulquer Salmaan's New Look For The Cop Film Is Out; Pictures Win The Internet!
- Sports IND vs ENG, 3rd Test: Axar Patel slices through England as India shine in day-night Test
- Automobiles Triumph Trident 660 Prices Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All Details
- Finance Finance Minister Lifts Embargo On Private Banks For Govt. Businesses
- Education CSBC Bihar Constable Admit Card 2021 Released At csbc.bih.nic.in
- Technology Airtel Forays Into Advertising Business; Launches Adtech Platform
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Karnataka In March
We live in a society where women are taught and expected to be sweet, kind and gentle and this indeed is an example of gender stereotype. But you cannot deny that women have come a long way to be strong and self-independent. Now they do not want to settle down for anything and everything that comes in their way. In fact, they love to possess a go-getter attitude and perhaps, therefore, these days women do not refrain from asking men out.
While some women still let men ask them out, there are a few women who wouldn't feel hesitant in making the first move. This is because they do not want to let go of someone who seems 'the one'. But if you are skeptical about whether women should make the first move by asking men out directly, then we are here with some reasons that will tell you the same. Read on.