- Technology Top 12 GB RAM Smartphones Deals Available During Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale
- News Goa elections: Manohar Parikkar's son quits BJP after failing to get ticket
- Movies Bigg Boss 15 January 21 Highlights: Rashami Desai And Devoleena Bhattacharjee Get Into A Nasty Fight
- Finance Buy Aster DM Healthcare For 16% Potential Gains In 3 Months: HDFC Securities
- Sports PKL 2021-22: U.P. Yoddha beat Bengal Warriors, jump to fourth on points table
- Automobiles Tata Tiago CNG Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio CNG: Design, Powertrain & More
- Education RSMSSB Admit Card 2022 Released For Fireman, AFO Exam At rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in, Download Here
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In Winter Of 2022
It is believed that long hair on a woman is a sign of fertility! According to an ancient theory, women who have long hair are said to be good in bed and they are the best, loyal and most trust-worthy people to get into a relationship with.
Women with long hair are also considered to be the most beautiful when compared to women who have short tresses.
Also Read: What Men 'Always' Want From Their Women?
Beauty experts state that hair is the main feature on a person that makes one look attractive, which is why even women prefer to grow their hair long.
On the other hand, studies have showed that women who have long hair are said to be much healthier. Healthy women have lustrous and shiny hair, whereas the hair of sickly women loses its luster and shine.
Also Read: What Do Men Like In Their Woman?
The study also explains that hair grows slowly; and if it is at the shoulder-length, it only reveals a woman's health status. So, the longer the hair length, the better the health of a woman.
So, ladies, take a look at these reasons why men are so attracted to your gender with long hair:
Long Hair Enhances A Woman's Looks:
A woman who has long hair seems to look much more attractive than a woman who has short hair. Long hair enhances a woman's look, making her to appear much more appealing and beautiful.
It Symbolises Fertility:
Healthy long hair signifies a woman who is healthy both emotionally and physically. And, according to ancient studies, women who have long hair are considered to be very fertile than women who have short locks.
Because It Signifies Good Health:
Women who have long hair are considered to be healthier than women who have stylish short hair. When your hair is long, lustrous and beautiful, it only defines the health of a woman that she is consuming the right kind of foods and is looking after her tresses in the most natural way possible.
It Is Something To Play With:
When it comes to men and their sexual fantasies, they adore women who have long hair. Men love to play with a woman's hair, as it excites them and makes them feel erotic.
Long Hair Opens Up To A Lot Of Styles:
Women who have short hair can only pull off one style, whereas women who are blessed with long hair have a variety of styles that they can try from, and this attracts a man.
Long Hair Seduces A Man:
Long hair somehow seduces a man, and it is said that 90 per cent of men feel aroused around women who have long hair. Long hair is also equalled to be feminine, which gives men all the more reason to fall head over heels in love with women having long hair.
Long Hair Looks Hot On Women:
Whether you have thick, curly or straight long hair, men find this as an attraction and consider it to be a hot look on women. And, if the woman carries her long hair with style and an attitude, it adds up to the points.
- womenNational Girl Child Day 2022: Date, History, Significance And Quotes
- womenExpert Opinion: Maharashtra's New Guidelines For Sensitive Handling Of Crimes Against Women & Children
- womenMithali Raj And Indian Women's Cricket Team To Quarantine In Mumbai Ahead Of Women's World Cup 2022 Departure
- womenTennis Legend Chris Evert Reveals She Has Ovarian Cancer And Is Undergoing Treatment
- womenViral Video: Woman Drives Bus For 10 Km After Driver Suffers Seizure; Takes Him To Hospital, Drops Passengers
- womenShuttler Tasnim Mir Becomes First Indian Girl To claim World No 1 Spot
- offer of the dayExquisite And Stylish Watches For Women; Which One Will You Pick?
- womenPoet-Activist Maya Angelou Becomes First Black Woman To Appear On US Coin; More Women To Be Honoured
- womenLegendary Street And Portrait Photographer Sabine Weiss Passes Away At 97
- lgbtqMarlene Dietrich Birthday: 5 Things To Learn From The Style Icon And Gender Bender Of Yesteryears
- womenMarriageable Age Limit For Women May Be Raised To 21 Years In India
- womenArundhati Roy: Writing Is Activism