- 14 hrs ago 10 Foods Parents Should Avoid Giving Their Babies In The First Year
- 14 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 1: Orange Make-up Looks To Celebrate Colour Of The Day
- 14 hrs ago Skin Abscess: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Prevention And Treatment
- 15 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Karishma Tanna And Others Gave Us Casual Fashion Goals At This Event
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 101: UP Yoddha Vs Tamil Thalaivas: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- Movies CONTROVERSIAL: Urvashi Rautela Breaks Silence On Her ‘INAPPROPRIATE VIDEO’ With Boney Kapoor
- Technology Redmi 8A Price In India Leaks Ahead Of Launch
- News US visit will present India as global leader: PM Modi
- Automobiles Kia Motors Considering Five New Cars For The Indian Market: Including Two Electric Vehicles
- Finance Gold Prices Continue To Fall In India Even As Prices Climb Globally
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Is romance important in a relationship? Romance is the only spice of life without which life would suddenly seem meaningless. It is like power supply to relationships. When the supply goes out, relationships may seem to come to an end. The best part is that you don't need to really work hard to be romantic. You just need to tune yourself to the relationship. Once you are completely in tune, everything you do would be romantic. There is beauty in such a relationship. There is grace in such a relationship.
Just dare to fall in love and forget yourself in the relationship and romance can be possible without any effort at all. Is romance important in a relationship? Ask yourself whether you would like to live in a world without people showing affection on you. Attention and affection from the opposite sex can create romance without which relationships would go stale. Now, let us look at more reasons that explain why romance is important. Here are they:
Why is romance important in a relationship?
Romance is more about getting intimate
Is romance important in a relationship? Yes, it is very important. Many people think that having sex is romance. No, romance is more than that and is more about bonding with each other and increasing the intimacy levels. It shows how much you are attracted to your partner and how much you care for him or her.
Relationships go dry without romance
Is romance important in life? Can you imagine your life without any fulfillment? Well, life would be dry without romance. If your loved one doesn't respond to your romantic needs, would you even feel like doing anything for your love? Only romance can motivate you to do something for your partner. Romance can decrease the distance between two hearts.
Romance can strengthen the bond
Is romance important in love? Of course, yes. All of us want to crave for someone and all of us want to be craved by someone. And romance is the language in which we all express our cravings. Once you establish a bond with a loved one, you renew it through romance. When you fail to do that, your bonds tend to break.
It gives a secure feeling to the partner
Is romance important in marriage? Very important! It offers emotional security to us. When your partner never shows his or her romantic side to you, don't you get suspicious? Of course, in married relationships, romance must be there to keep the flame alive through decades. In the absence of romance, married life would be a dull affair. You must have seen many couples bonding well during the initial stages of their marriage and quarrelling with each other after a few years. That is because of lack of romance. This is why romance must never be ignored.