- 4 hrs ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- 4 hrs ago Man Eats 'Banana Art' Worth USD 120,000, Says He Isn't Sorry!
- 6 hrs ago This Company Will Allow Their LGBTQ+ Employees To Avail HR Benefits On Declaring Their Partner
- 6 hrs ago Penile Allergy: Causes, Home Remedies And Prevention
- Movies Dulquer Salmaan: 'I'll Be Lying If I Say I Really Struggled'
- Sports Pakistan will not play any home series on neutral venue: PCB chief Mani
- News Govt issues 8-point 'myth-buster' on controversial Citizenship Amendment Bill
- Finance Yes Bank Defers Decision On Allotment Of Shares To Citax; Braich's Bid Under Discussion
- Technology RedmiBook 13 With Intel Core i5/i7 Announced For Around Rs. 43,500
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Getting Over A Failed Relationship
1. Think positive - This is not the end, there are better people in the world so get over with the troublesome person and find peace. The first that you need to do is think positive, plan your travel or make new friends to understand that life is not only him/her. Do not force yourself to fix the already broken or failed relationship.
2. Buy Prizes For Yourself – Appreciate yourself for being with such a problematic person. Purchase some gifts and goodies. Make merry that you have a good chance to escape from the failed relationship forever.
3. Change Your Mobile Number/ Facebook Account – The reason why you are not been able to get over with the failed relationship is because you are been given unwanted advices by your girlfriend/boyfriend, family members and friends. Try to know what you actually want, ask questions to self, get answers. This will help you change and realise your goals. Let this move be a hint that you want to breakup with partner.
4. Stop Expecting Change In Your Partner – Waiting for the day your girlfriend would change will deprive your happiness forever. Enough of expectations, try something new by doing something productive. The change will help you to view life from a different perspective.
5. Partner Too Egoistic Or Stubborn? Follow The Same Path – It is time to make your Mr. or Ms. Wrong realise that you are no longer interested in him/her or attitude and want freedom for life. Prove it to him/her that you are not keen in sealing the split between the two of you.