- 21 min ago Daily Horoscope: 19 January 2020
- 12 hrs ago From Deepika Padukone To Tamannaah Bhatia, These Divas Gave Us Sari Goals For Various Occasions
- 13 hrs ago Gauri Khan's Corset And Geometrically-Patterned Lehenga Is The Refreshing Outfit We All Wish We Had
- 13 hrs ago 8 Diseases Caused Due To Poor Sexual Hygiene
- Technology Flipkart Republic Day Sale 2020: Offers And Discounts On Samsung, Apple, Nokia, Xiaomi And More
- Movies TRP Toppers Online: Bigg Boss 13 Tops Chart With Record Breaking Number; Naagin 4 Witnesses Drop
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Churchill Brothers look to halt TRAU’s winning run
- News No state can deny implementation of CAA, it’s unconstitutional: Kapil Sibal
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
When boyfriends ask for space they often forget that even they need to give the same space for their girlfriend. Will they allow their girlfriend to wear whatever they want, will they allow their partner to get drunk and dance all night, will they be happy if the girl doesn't pick their calls, well no, never would they digest these things and hardly realise that these are a 'space of freedom' for girls.
Just demanding space is no big deal. There needs to be a thorough justification as to why they need space and if they needed then why interfere in the girl's life and seek answers to their doubts. Here are the ways to tackle it smartly.
Ways To Deal With Boyfriend Who Demands Space -
1. Ask him to meet you for a coffee and get it cleared as to how much space does he want. Tell him that the same amount of space applies to your life too and stand by it. It is best to get cleared about what is 'ok' and 'not ok' in the relationship.
2. Sometimes it is best to let it go than crib over things so trust him and chillax in life. When you get lenient, life is more easy and the idea also allows you to maintain a healthy relationship.
3. You are been given some bonus time so pamper yourself with a body massage or other relaxation ways to keep yourself cool and engaged. Shopping and hanging around friends will help stay busy and have fun.
4. Set a time table for housekeeping, clean stuff and get engaged in being a good home maker. A clean home will help you think new and get different ideas about life.
5. Contact old friends and keep in touch with family. Going to family get-togethers and meeting new people helps you build a good friend circle as well as understand different mentalities of people.