- 5 hrs ago Flaxseeds For Weight Loss: Ways To Add It To Your Diet
- 8 hrs ago Tamil Actress Ramya Pandian Graces Cook With Comali Show In A Blue Khadi Linen Sari
- 8 hrs ago Shraddha Kapoor And Rakul Preet Singh's Street-Style Looks Are Something To Look Forward To
- 8 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra, Sonam Kapoor And More
- Movies Lion Gold Awards 2020 Winners List: Shaheer, Hina, Jennifer, Shraddha, Dheeraj & Others Bag Awards
- News Karan Johar, Ekta Kapoor, Kangana Ranaut awarded the 'Padma Shri'
- Sports Mary Kom conferred with Padma Vibhushan, Sindhu gets Padma Bhushan
- Technology Airtel Vs Reliance Jio Vs Vodafone: Best Prepaid Plans That Offers 3GB Data
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Automobiles TVS iQube Electric Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.15 Lakh
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Love is synonymous to attraction. It's strong attraction that binds two people together but have you ever wondered, why did you get attracted to one specific person in the presence of hundreds of others? The answer is always blur but lets answer it here today -
1.Similarity – Similarity to what you like. The perfume you like on boys, your favourite colour, your kind of music etc. Similarity gets a sense of togetherness and attachment. If two people share the same likes, you tend to like each other instantly. The likeness becomes your road to love .
2.Opposites Attract – This is the most famous phrase. You may thing it contradicts the above point but the approach of this point of different. Here the difference is not in choices but as a person or in behaviour. A very composed person is often seen falling in love with a very vibrant person, or a person leading a elite lifestyle, falls in love with person from the general crowd. This is because the we try to fulfill what lacks in our life through the other person.
3.Perfection – Each one of us dream of an ideal picture of ourselves. To see someone as perfect as you imagine yourself to be, is one of the strongest law of attraction in love. Being with that person inspires you to improve yourself and you see great potential for future. It may sound a bit selfish but that's how our gene's work.
4.Like Someone You Love – This law of attraction in love works perfectly for men. Men generally look for a girl who is similar to their mother. Men are always more close to their mother and for them she is the ideal example of femininity. Thus, a girl with similar characteristic is the right choice for life partner.
5.Touch – Human touch plays a great role in playing games with heart. Touch is a sign of intimacy. But there are times when you don't like someone's touch and at times a touch is very comfortable, assuring and soothing. The later form of touch can get you really close to a person.
If these days you are noticing a special feeling for someone, then test yourself on these laws of attraction in love. If it works for you, then love is in the air.