- 53 min ago Daily Horoscope: 19 January 2020
- 12 hrs ago From Deepika Padukone To Tamannaah Bhatia, These Divas Gave Us Sari Goals For Various Occasions
- 13 hrs ago Gauri Khan's Corset And Geometrically-Patterned Lehenga Is The Refreshing Outfit We All Wish We Had
- 13 hrs ago 8 Diseases Caused Due To Poor Sexual Hygiene
- Technology Huawei P Smart 2019 Starts Receiving Android 10-Based EMUI Firmware Update
- Movies TRP Toppers Online: Bigg Boss 13 Tops Chart With Record Breaking Number; Naagin 4 Witnesses Drop
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Churchill Brothers look to halt TRAU’s winning run
- News No state can deny implementation of CAA, it’s unconstitutional: Kapil Sibal
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
To begin you have to first sit by yourself in a corner of the room and think carefully as to how you are going to exercise this plan to get back your lost love. There are times when you feel the need of that special soul mate in your life and many believe that the right approach is to have the presence of the parted beloved again in your arms.
When you are hurt your mind doesn't work at all . It might seem that what you do is the right thing at that moment but thus these actions leads to things that you do which might drive your ex further away from you.
Here are a list of things that you should NOT do:-
1.Telling them that you love him or her over and over again.
2.Apologizing to them that things will change in the future and it will be different.
3.Using some kind of force or blackmailing them to return to the relationship.
4.Acting depressed so that will feel sorry for you and come back
5.Giving your ex an assurance that you are not the same and that you have changed in to a better person.
6.Trying to argue about why they should give the relationship another chance.
Trying for a second chance is worth the shot provided that you are confident you want to stay in the relationship again. It sure isn't an easy task so before you do any further damage and make the situation worse, focus on these steps that are here below :-
1.Like I had said earlier , for this kind of situation you have to sit by yourself in a room and think about what you are going to do in the next step. The first thing that you should do is to stop thinking negatively and all the drama and mixed emotions should be in the waste basket so that you can think clearly.
2.Allow some time for yourself and recover from the initial shock that you have been dumped. This time you can use for some relaxation and reflection so that you can prepare yourself for the coming days when you have to face the world.
3.You should understand that you are unstable during this period and it will be hard for you to present yourself in a calm and composed manner. Don't give in to temptation of contacting your ex . Give each other some space till this situation cools down .
4.When it comes to expressing and talking to your ex about what happened , all that you can think of is words like 'I'm sorry' and ' I love you' . These words may be indeed true but you should know that they will not get your ex back. You need to build on something that is strong.
5. Prepare yourself to change for the betterment of the relationship and after you have done that , prove it to him or her. Never give them an assurance that you are going to change unless you show it for real.
Keep in mind that you are trying to draw your ex lover's curiosity, attraction and passion. These emotions are very strong and it will help overcome anything that has happened in the past.
Reflect deeply as to how you can once again feel the attraction that brought you together in the first place and it will surely help you win your love back.
The most important thing to remember is to never be over confident in trying to win your ex's heart once again. After you have ,then praise yourself!